Chapter 20

Bambam's PoV
"Bam , I'll go now. Don't worry I'll bring you gifts when I came back"Lisa smiled and hug me.

We are here at the airport. Jisoo ,Rosé and Jennie doesn't know the exact time when will Lisa go to Australia. We did it on purpose. I break the hug as I give her the violet envelope that made her eyes widen for a second. She hid it inside her jacket's pocket quickly and look at me with curiosity.

"After your seminar at Australia go to Thailand immediately. Let's just meet there"I said almost whispering.

"Is this so serious?"She ask me with curiosity.

"We won't go to our hometown if it's not. Don't let that affect your seminar there. I'll go now I still have a class to attend"I said as I walk away from her.

This might be so confusing but I'll keep my mouth shut for now.

Jisoo's PoV
"Shut up ,Bam"Chaeng scolded him

"I promise I am also shocked , and besides don't you want that? Lisa will have some time to visit your parents?"Bambam said that made me nod for agreement but I receive a slap from her. What the heck.

I pouted. I look at Jennie who's just listening to us.

"Aren't you mad about it?"I ask her

She took off her phone and showed me a text from Lisa. It says, I'm sorry.I didn't tell you guys. Don't blame Bambam about it.

I looked at Bambam who's smirking looking at us.

"See? It's not my fault"Bambam said proudly and stood up.

"I'll go now I still need to pack"Bambam said that made me confused.

Pack?

"I'm going to Thailand for a week ,I think? I don't know. Lisa will be there too after her seminar in Australia"he said and walk away not looking back at our reaction to what he just said.

Seriously? Why so sudden?

"What's with them?"I ask them.

Jennie put the her drink down and look at me straightly.

"I'll skin her when she arrives for not telling me her plans"she and walk away.

Uhmm....okay? What's with the attitude? Do she have have to know every details about Lisa? Is she serious? Ha! I thinks she's just being possessive. Tsk.

Unknown's PoV
Days have passed ,Lisa and Bambam are finally here in Thailand for a gathering.

They went inside a luxury restaurant . They are greeted by the waiters and lead the way where the private room is and when they arrive they are greeted by the person who arrived first. They all sat and started to discuss the situation.

"You may all know why we are all gathered today"A guy smirk and stood up. He has this bad jerk aura that'll make you kill yourself when his eye landed on yours.

"Our competitor is slowly working on their plan. That's why one of our friends died, obviously. But otherwise , we still need to stay our ass calm and let things go smoothly"the guy said and drink the glass of wine from his table.

A girl stands up and laughed sarcastically.

"Stay our ass calm? Are you serious? He is not just a friend! He is one of our family!"The girl said angrily to the guy.

The guy smirk at her and chuckled.

"We don't need paranoid people in this—"before the guy can continue Bambam cut him off.

"Just kill each other if you're just going to fight in front of us"He said in a calm voice but you can still feel the anger from his voice.

The both of them sat down because of embarrassment. The room was very silent until one of the known people stood up and laugh because of the silent atmosphere inside the room.

"I don't wanna be rude but— I want us to stay calm and do the assigned task to you carefully for you not to get hurt by your own selves ,especially."he laugh after the statement .

"We will discuss what we have planned yesterday with the other masters and some elites as soon as possible but first,I want to say congratulations in advanced to all the members of our family who will be graduating months from now"the guy said with a smile and clapped his hands so did the other people.

They are all talking in English right now because there family are composed of Japanese ,Korean and Thai. You guys might be confused what kind of family I am saying rig now but you'll know very soon.

"Congratulations in advance guys"two girls approached Lisa and Bambam's table. When they saw their face they stand up because of shocked.

"Why are you guys so shocked?"A girl with a bunny smile chuckled looking at the both of them.

"Mina!? Nayeon!?"Bambam ask shocked

"I didn't know you guys were part—"Mina cut her off

"We were hid and trained by our parents for a long time and now it is time too reveal one of the elites right?"Mina ask her that made Lisa stared at her for a second but she chuckled afterwards.

"Don't be so full of yourself. I'm still in the higher position than you"Lisa joked as she give the both of the girls a hug as what Bambam does.

Bambam stood up from his seat holding his glass with a wine in it.

"Everyone! Let's give our new members a big round of applause!"Bambam said with a smile on his face. All of the people inside the room clapped their hands and drink the wine that is served by the waiters earlier.

-------------------
A/N
You guys might be confused by this chapter but don't worry you'll know soon hehe. I changed the plot a lil bit so calm your ass down as what the guy said from earlier! Be ready for the next chapter ,okay?Okay bye, thanks.