Chapter 17

Lisa's PoV
"Where do you want to go?"I ask her.

She ask me to be her driver for this day. I won't complain because I'm bored.

"I don't know"she answered

I chuckled. She's the one who ask me to bring her here and then— Aishh!

"I want to buy a hoodie for next week"I said and she look at me confused.

"What are you going to do next week?"she ask me

"I'm going to Australia to practice my photography"I answered her.

She stared at me for a while and then let out a sigh. Why?

"You didn't even bother to tell me?"she ask me calmly.

I look at her apologetically . I don't even know that you'll get mad 'bout that.

"I forgot about it"I defended but she walks into the Chanel store not minding what I've said.

Seriously? It's my bad. Sorry.

Jennie kept on making her self busy on choosing what fancy clothes she'll buy and Lisa was just following her behind. A bag catches Lisa's attention so she went to look at it and a personnel noticed her so he went through where Lisa is.

"Do you want to see a different design of this ,mam?"The guy kindly asked me smiling.

I look at him and smiled too.

"I would love too"I answered him smiling

"This way ,mam"The guy said as he lead the way.

I followed him from behind and then suddenly a hand touches my wrist. In my surprise it was Jennie who's glaring at me.

"W-what?"I ask nervously

Jennie raise her right brow and remove her hands on my wrist.

"I don't have some—"Jennie was cut by the personnel who suddenly approaches me.

"Mam this is the othe—"Jennie cut him off

"We're still talking"Jennie said not looking to the guy.

No. Not today ,Jen.

Because of what Jennie has said the guy bowed to her as an apology.

"No ,it's okay"I said trying to lighten up the guy's mood from embarrassment.

"It's not—"Jennie didn't finish her words because I cut her off from being mean again to the guy and that made her irritated.

"I'll try to visit again soon,okay? My friend seems not in the mood. I'm so sorry. We'll go now"I said politely to the guy and drag Jennie out of the store.

Jennie aggressively remove my hand on her wrist and glared at me.

"Don't be like that"I said calmly

"Who is he? What are you saying that you'll visit him again soon? Is this store a visiting center for the sick? Huh?"Jennie ask me angrily that made me chuckle.

"It's not like that, okay? You're acting like I am all yours. I might think that you like me"I teased.

"So what if I do!?"Jennie ask me back.