Chapter 25

Bambam's PoV
Guess what guys? I am alone! Lisa said she'll sleep in Jennie's house for two days. That's Saturday and Sunday. She confess about their relationship  three weeks ago.

I'm confused when Lisa said to me to not tell Evan about it. I ask her why.And why not ,right? So that he would keep his distance to Jennie. And she just told me to shut my mouth because Jennie just want their relationship to keep low.

At first I want to protest but Lisa ordered me to just shut my mouth. So I did. I don't want my bestfriend to make her feel that I am against with their relationship. At first I am because Jennie rejected her for many times , yes.

I don't know what's in me. I had a bad feeling about this. I hate this. It makes me feel like I am a terrible bestfriend! Why would they hide their relationship with Evan?? That's what I am always asking to myself.

Days ago when we were eating lunch at the cafeteria ,Jennie beside Lisa and they were flirting with each other , yes. I'm kinda uncomfortable with that at first but I just ignored them. Continue with the story , so yeah , Evan approached our table because he would sit with us again.

When Evan sit with with us at that moment, Jennie and Lisa acted like they didn't flirt with each other awhile ago! They would ignore each other in front of Evan. Especially Jennie , she'll never give attention to Lisa and just talk to Evan which I find Lisa hurt sometimes and I would stare to her because of that and when she notice me staring at her she would just flash a smile.

Third Person's PoV
"You'll go now?"Lisa ask shyly as she sat straight on Jennie's bed.

Jennie glance at her and nod while she was fixing the tie of her shoes.Jennie got a message from Evan that they need to meet with their other group mates on the afternoon because they need to discuss about their project .

"Are you going somewhere while I'm away?"Jennie ask

"Yeah . Gedeon just got home from Taiwan. He said he wanted to meet me because he has something to give ,me too I have to give the camera I bought for him."Lisa answered that made Jennie stop from what she's ,she stands up and go towards you then she sit on Lisa's lap facing her.

"Just the two of you?"Jennie ask and lean closer to Lisa.

"Just the two of us"Lisa answered and kiss Jennie's cheeks which made the latter disappointed.

She was expecting Lisa to kiss her on the lips.

"We won't take long ,don't worry"Lisa informed her with a smile but the latter is still not smiling.

She is waiting for Lisa to kiss her on her lips so that she can go now.

"It shouldn't last long"Jennie said and owned her lips.

Lisa kiss her back passionately without any hesitation. Jennie hid her smile because of that. Jennie noticed that Lisa was hesitating to move her hands on her body that made her stop and laugh.

"W-why?"Lisa ask shocked

"You have seen and touched my entire body last week and yet you're still shy to touch every inch of it"Jennie said that made Lisa chuckle.

"I don't want you to feel uncomfortable around me"Lisa said

"I'm not"Jennie said back and stare at me