Chapter 4

Bambam's PoV

You guys should thank me for Lisa's transformation. Lisa's style is not that bad I just want to change it. You know..moving on..

I know it's very hard to move on.So I want to help my dear bestfriend.

I transfer here because I just want to got problem with that? Haha. Just kidding. I choose to study here because I want to be a model in the future or a photographer,maybe? I don't know I'm still confuse. I'm still in 2nd year college while Lisa is in 3rd year now. She's five months older than me so no bother.

"Bam, I'm really confused. What happened after the girl kiss me on my neck?"Lisa ask me so I just laugh.

I don't want to tell her she might---

"Yah! I said, what happened after!?"she yelled at me and slap my nape.

Damn , here she goes again.

"The girl just kiss you in your neck that's it! That's why you got hickeys right there!"I half yelled because of annoyance.

Tsk!

We're on our way to school. And it is my first day! I'm so excited! I will meet sexy girls. Hays....I love myself for being this handsome and a talented one. I thank you ,God for this. Thank you so much--

"I got hickeys!???"she's yelling at me again.

I nod.

"Why bother!? It's just a small hickeys right there"I said and she glared at me.

"Damn you.This is your fault,Bam. If Jennie will see---"I cut her off.

"Stop mention that girl that hurt you ,Lisa. Can you just forget her? For fuck's sake ,Liz. There's a lot of girls and boys around us likes you and you just choose to ignore them because of that damn girl"I said straight to her.

You want to know what is her outfit? Here it is.

"Don't worry 'bout that. That's no big deal at all"I said then walk first.

Haistt...

Her outfit is cool right? I pick all of  that. And of course were like matchy-matchy.

 And of course were like matchy-matchy

That's my outfit. Don't  mention it guys , I know Im hot. Thank you.

As we go to our locker two girls approach us so I smirk.My locker and Lisa's locker is just next to mine. I request it. No I bought  this locker. I don't want to be far from her . Hahahaha.

"Woah , Liz!?"the girl with black hair and a heart shape lips was looking at Lisa's whole appearance.

"Is that you!?"she pinch herself so I laugh.

Lisa usually wears jackets all the time. I know she looks good at it but I just want her to explore. Life is fun.

"Bam!?"It's Rosé.

I wave my hand and smiled to her. She walk towards me and gave me a hug.

"Wazzup , bro. Long time no see"Jisoo said and hug me too.

We break the hug---

"Jennie!!"Jisoo

Oh... Jennie.

I smirk and face her.

"Hey , Jennie? You look so elegant. I like it"I complimented---

Damn, I just got pinch by Lisa.

"I'm sorry about Bambam's behavior"Lisa apologize.

Aishhh! I didn't even say something wrong , why is she apologizing!

Jennie just nod and open her locker.

I smirk.

I know Lisa will always bring flowers to her and some shitty chocolates and letters but now? There's no flowers ,chocolates nor letters. She was about to buy some earlier when were on our way here. I stopped her and said 'If you want to move on don't do this kind of things anymore. You're just wasting your ego'. So she didn't.

"You didn't  bring flowers ,Liz?"Jisoo said shocked because she didn't saw Jennie throwing something.

Ha!

"Maybe she --"before Rosé continue Lisa cut her.

"Ahh...About that. I didn't bring any because...Jennie will just throw it anyways"Lisa shyly said that made Jisoo more shocked.

"Woah. Is that you,Liz?"Jisoo ask and cupped Lisa's face so I laugh.

"Aishh!! Get off"Lisa said then aggressively remove Jisoo's hand from her face.

"You gave up ,Liz?"Chaeng ask

"Ahh...--"before Lisa could answer I cut her.

"Yeah. Actually she's dating somebody.Look at her neck. She got hickeys"I said smirking and take a look at Jennie who's now in her usual poker face.

Damn , can she react something? I'm trying hard here.Tsk.

"Oh heck.Lea's here , Liz. I can't fetch her at the gate I'm already late. Fetch her for me , okay? I'm sure you miss her too"I and smirk then run away.

"Hey jerk!!! Who the hell is Lea!??"she yelled because I am now far away from them.

I stop running and turn back to face her.

"The one who gave you hickeys!!!"I said then run away from them again.

So this is just a short point of view ,of me. See you at lunch!

--------
A/N
How was chapter 4?
It's just a short update guys , I'm sorry.Bye! Love lots!