Chapter 27

Keith awoke in a dark room, cold and alone. He waited patiently while his eyes adjusted to the dark and tried to figure out his surroundings. A throbbing sensation filled his head and he tenderly raised a hand and pressed it to the back of his head, wincing as he felt a small bloody wound.

The paladin was eventually able to make out that he was in a small cell with a large metal door opposite him. The room was empty and there was no source of light anywhere.

Keith slowly stood up and gritted his teeth as the movement made his injury throb angrily. He messaged his temples as he paced around restlessly trying to recall how he got here. It wasn't long till the events slowly came back to him.

Keith was pushed into a large ship he recognised to be Lotor's. The women around him stayed close to his sides, preventing him from making his escape. A particularly talkative woman was dramatically retelling that night's events: complete with hand motions.

"And then you were all like 'Noooo don't tickle me, I'm so sensitiiiive'" She said, wiggling her brows suggestively.
"And then you leaned reeeeeal close and got all freakay, you like climbed all over him!" She continued, mashing her hands together crudely

"If you could stop talking that would be great." The paladin shot back, scowling.

He quickly received a hard jab in the back from the largest woman. "Let Ezor speak." She grunted angrily.

The woman - apparently named Ezor - grinned widely and continued her over-exuberant performance of the evening. "And then you went inside and just swooned over him." As Ezor said this, she mimed a fainting motion, putting just a little bit of space between  her and Keith.

The red paladin took advantage of this gap and rapidly kicked out his leg, sweeping Ezor off her feet. In the same movement he twisted, using his cuffed hands to hit the large general in her face and elbowed the woman to his left away from him. He didn't hesitate for even a second before he was sprinting off down the hallway, trying to recall his route back.

He didn't make it far before a gun shot fired, a searing pain went through the back of his head and everything went dark.

Keith walked around the perimeter of the room, running his hands along the wall as he searched for a lose plate or vent. When he found nothing he sighed and sat himself in the corner of the room and closed his eyes, attempting to dull the pain in his head.

He must have either zoned out or fallen asleep as when he next opened his eyes it was due to a rattling of his door. He frowned; he can't have been out that long, surely it wasn't time for food yet?

The door rattled some more and Keith was able to make out hushed words being uttered. Before long the door was pushed open and in stumbled none other than Lance McClain, giggling quietly and being held upright by some galra.

"Keith!" Lance exclaimed, snickering slightly, "Have I got a deal for you!"

**********

Hi? Im sorry this took so long and is quite short, i originally meant for this to come out before s8 but THAT didnt happen lol

What did you think of s8? Talk to me about it!

Also please vote and comment, it really drives me to keep going