It's been a while

Hi there! Its me! The author!

Im not gonna lie to you folks, I haven't even looked at wattpad in a long long time. I kinda lost passion for this fic, for voltron and even for writing as a whole tbh...

Dont get me wrong, were i able to finish this story at the snap of my fingers i absolutely would, and i would try to do it justice but well... This was my first fic. And it shows. It's honestly written like garbage and im not sure why people responded to it so well when it's abysmal. It kinda makes me reluctant to touch it again because its just not... Good...

I have a weird sort of fondness for this story though; i used to try so hard on it! So I've been thinking, if you guys want then I'll finish this. It probably won't be as long as i was planning (i could probably squeeze it into maybe 2-4 more chapters when initially i was planning closer to 20) but at least it'll be done!

Im not gonna do this for no reason though so like? Only if you guys want? Lemme know ok?

If not then, this has been lovely and im sorry it didnt work out. This meant the world to me for so long and i get such a warm feeling when i think about all the love and support i received (even if it was misplaced, i repeat - this was NOT good)

if you wanna see what im up to then i use Ao3 now? I havent written any voltron stuff on there and i cant imagine that i will? But if you like bnha and more specifically bakudeku then i have two short drabbles on their and im working on something a little longer

I learnt so much about writing from this and it was so much fun! So thank you again!

And hey, maybe this isnt the end, maybe you guys will want me to finish it? Idk...

But thank you, i had a blast,

Sam :)