30- An Invitation

Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own.

Love doesnt only end in saying the word "I Love You" but more of  proving it on how much it is true.

The best relationship usually begins unexpectedly.

-

P.S. Chapter unedited, there might some grammatical errors and mispelled words found.

--------****---------

30 – An Invitation

Zachary:

Sa oras na ito hindi ko maipaliwanag ang kasiyahang nadarama ko. I feel so happy that I’ve seen her enjoying this moment. I don’t know what will happen next but I’ll just hope that everything will be okay between us.

I have something to tell her but I don’t know when it will be. But I hope she’ll be prepared when the time comes that I have to tell her the truth. I know it would hurt her a lot but again I’ll be doing it for her protection.

I’ve seen her taking a deep breath while singing the first stanza of the song she’s going to sing and I really admit that I am so lucky to have her in my life.

All I hear is raindrops

Falling on the rooftop

Oh baby tell me why’d you have to go

Cause this pain I feel

It won’t go away

And today I’m officially missing you

I thought that from this heartache

I could escape

 She’s so talented and pretty but she never knows about it. She has her own beauty that anyone can be attract of it. Aside from that, she is capable of doing a lot of things without her knowing. She’s too humble not showing it to others, yet I found her likeable.

But I fronted long enough to know

There ain’t no way

And today

I’m officially missing you

But, most of all I like her very understanding and considerate personality, she doesn’t think rationally and she always wants to hear the sides of the person who commit mistakes to her. Never that she judges according to what she believes instead she waits for an answer to all her questions.

Oh can’t nobody do it like you

Said every little thing you do

Hey baby say it stays on my mind

And I, I’m officially

And that type of person is very rare to find, that’s why I admit that I was the luckiest guy to have her in my life. Pero hindi ko rin alam kung hanggang kailan niya ako iintindihin at kung hanggang kailan niya ako makakayang tiisin.

All I do is lay around

Two years full of tears