Chapter 2: What a find

*unedited*

Wi-Woodcarver

Oh my. That Merida.

"If she think she can boss me around like that she's got another thing coming!" I grumble to crow (does he have a name?). "I mean if I have told her once, I have told her a million times. I am not a witch but a woodcarver! It's a good thing that she's my best buyer else she would be a toad by now... Oh wait she already is!" I joked. Giving a witchy laugh. "haha oh I do crack myself up!" I say, as he just rolls his eyes. "oh shush!" I snapped.

I decided to head into the woods for some ingredients in time for her next 'visit'.

"right what's first?" I asked myself. "ahhh the good old toad eyes" oh they are my favourite.

"oooh and what else? aha! Crow feet!" at that crow fainted.

"haha I was only teasing!" I tell him picking him back up. "I need crows beak!" he flapped away into the tree. "haha! Got you again!" he just rolled his eyes and flapped back down.

"haha! Enough laughs now, we need nightshade. Which grows by the river..." I say. "come on, we may find some nice juicy toads there too!" I say, "or we could just turn you into one..." I mumble. He gives a squawk as I crack up laughing. "oh dear, funny..." I say as we head towards the river.

******************************************

"... Three, four..." I say picking up the night shade berries one by one. Crow had been squawking at me none stop since we had reached the river.

"... twelve, thirteen..." he squawked again.

"there's something over there!" he tells me.

"shut it!" I snap, "now where was I oh yes... twenty-nine, thirty! Finally!" I cheer. Crow continues to squawk pulling me closer to the river.

"careful!" I snap again at him. "I'm going to lose the berries! And then I will have to start all over again!" he just rolls his eyes as I begin to follow him. "now what is I- oh..." I say. walking up to something lying on the ground. It looked like a person. She looked quite young and bad beautiful golden blonde hair. She was a beauty.

She was covered in scars and her clothing was falling apart as it was covered in scorch marks. There was a piece of boat floating next to her.

"poor thing..." I tut-tutted. I then began to drag her to my house. I hope that she's alive...

HEY GUYS! ASTRIDS WITH THE WITCH NOW, OOH! CAN YOU GUYS FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?
PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!