Chapter 27: Special day

Astrid

I smiled up at Hiccup. His eyes glinting, his signature goofy grin planted smoothly on his face.

I gaze into his wondrous emerald green eyes as he looks deeply into my blue ones. I then feel the guilt tearing me apart, inside and out. I feel a tear threaten to fall at any moment as I listen to his kind words of devotion, and love for me.

And finally, it manages to escape as Hiccup swiftly wipes it away, eyeing me carefully as I begin my side of the vows, this is going to be hard.

"I love you Hiccup so much," I begin,  smiling up at him, as I hold his left hand tightly steadying the ring next to his love finger, trying to stop my hand from trembling. "too much to see you get hurt, too much to watch you cry, too much to not see a happy smile on your face, or your funny, goofy grin," I say as he bites back saying,

"hey!"

"it's true!" I say as he just chuckles shaking his head. We hear a few laughs and awws from the crowd of vikings. "anyway," I begin again, returning my gaze back to Hiccup. "Hiccup, even though I may not always be there for you, I know that we will still be together, even when I'm not here, we will be bound by love for one another, a love so strong that it is impossible to break, almost impenetrable, will you be mine?" I say pleadingly, knowing that I may break at any moment, it's like I was saying goodbye, as if I would never see him again, which was slightly true.

"forever and always," he replies as I smile up at him again, my eyes beginning to well up with tears. I slide the golden ring onto his finger, binding our love for eternity. Gobber then begins to speak again, continuing the ceremony with his loud husky voice.

"Then by the power invested in me, by the great gods above, I now pronounce ye, Husband and wife, you may kiss the bride!" Gobber claps his hands together happily as he eyes us closely. We then begin to lean in, getting closer and closer, I feel his hot breath against my cheek, as we get closer, I can feel his hard stubble brushing against my lips, as his lips try to find mine. Our lips finally touch as we...

"Wait!" somebody shouts, my eyes are closed as I pull away, due to the sudden outburst, as I no longer feel Hiccups lips on mine.

I trace the room, looking for the source of the noise, as I look at the doors of which I had once entered, and of which I had hoped, that I would have exited as Astrid Haddock, I saw the most familiar face, one of which I had hoped I would have never seen again, it was

HEY GUYS! HEHE, SORRY I'LL LET YOU PROCESS THAT A BIT LONGER! SORRY FOR IT BEING SO LONG!
I BET YOU GUYS CAN'T GUESS WHO IT IS! IF ANYONE DOES I'LL GIVE YOU A SHOUT OUT NEXT CHAPTER! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!
I LOVE YOU GUYS ANYWAY!
PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!