Chapter 31: You

*unedited*

Hiccup

"Astrid?" I say searching the room for any trace of her whereabouts. Where could she have gone, we were on the top floor, it's not like she could just jump out of the window, she's pregnant for goodness sake.

Wait, the window! I examine the window ledge, As I look down the side I see ripped pieces of vine, as of which it looked like someone had climbed it. Did she seriously want to get away that bad? I sigh shaking my head.

"oh Astrid," I say. "guys!" I shout for them and just like that the door opens.

"yes?" they all say at once.

"we weren't eavesdropping..." Tuff says.

"yeah just listening" Ruff finishes. I sigh massaging my forehead, whilst Snotlout smashes their heads together.

"idiots..." Snotlout mumbles, but they hear it.

"who you calling idiots?!" Tuff questions him as Snotlout just groans. "say it to my face!"

"I just did!"

"oh yeah-"

"guys, guys! Just stop!" I shout as they all begin to gawk at me, "Astrids gone, she's either ran away or someone's taken her, we must search for her right now! Get a search party gathered, leave no stone unturned we must find her!"

"wait find who?" Tuff asks confused I huff,

"Astrid! No go!" I say kicking them out, "oh Astrid, the things I have to do for you..."

Astrid

My eyes blink open slowly, taking in my new surroundings. I try to get up but my heads pounding. My mouths so dry, I look down to see that I'm not in my wedding dress anymore, but I'm wearing another dress! Just kill me now...

I try to move but my hands are tied down, I try to pull at the rope but it's no good, I feel all weak and the ropes too strong.

"oh good, you're awake," I hear someone say as he moves out of the shadows,  I jump in surprise banging the back of my head on the beds frame.

"you!" I snarl at him.

"hey sweet cheeks..." he chuckles.

HEHE, AT LEAST YOU KNOW IT'S A GUY, RIGHT? SORRY THAT IT'S SO SHORT! BUT HERE IT IS! I'LL JUST KEEP YOU GUESSING A LITTLE LONGER...
IT'S- *KNOCKS SISTER OUT* ANYWAYS,  THAT WAS CLOSE...
WAS IT GOOD?
BAD?
PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!