Chapter 20: Somethings wrong...

HEY GUYS! SO I KNOW THAT YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH ASTRID... WELL LET'S FIND OUT...

*unedited*

Astrid

I fly off into the forest on the back of Stormfly. I don't know what to think, I don't know what to do. I'm stuck.

I left the arena in a hurry, trying to get away from all of that drama. I hate drama, especially when it involves me. I hate it when Hiccup becomes all overprotective and stuff, don't get me wrong it's sweet, but I just hate it when someone actually cares for me, I guess because no one ever has. I was raised without a mother or father, so what would I know about love? All I had was Hiccup, or at least I thought I did. Urgh! Why are things so frustrating?!

Why can't he just understand that I'm fine, I don't need protecting, I've lived without it for this long, why now? nothings wrong, I'm fine. Just because I was sick a bit doesn't mean that he has to go all -overprotective-physco on me!

I sigh leaning back on Stormfly so that I'm lying down. I lift my hands up into the air tracing the fluffy clouds above. This reminds me of a very precious memory of mine, one that I hope I will never forget...

Toothless spun ferociously round and round, until he suddenly decided to plummet down, down towards the vast ocean below. I held onto Hiccups waist tightly from behind, in fear that I may fall off.

I had never been so scared in my entire life.

"Ok, ok,  I'm sorry! Now please get me off of this thing!" I scream as my grip around Hiccups waist intensifies.

I scream as all of a sudden Toothless saves himself and we rise up into the clouds. I open my eyes slightly as we begin to glide peacefully through the sky. I had never seen anything like it before.
I open my eyes fully loosening my grip on Hiccup and placing my legs down the sides of Toothless once again.

I breathe in loudly, mesmerised by the beauty of everything that I see surrounding me. The sun bounces majestically off of the now pink and orange clouds surrounding us. I reach my hands up through the clouds as we glide on forward.

Toothless then does a flip as we soar through and above the clouds.

I'm speechless as I look upon the northern lights glowing in the black night sky. I look up at them, as we pass over the clouds I look down to the village. Everyone sleeping safely in their beds, only recognisable by the lights in each house. It's so peaceful, I wish I could see this everyday.

I then hug Hiccup tightly around the waist as I lean my head on to his shoulder. Basking in his warmth. I wish that this moment could last forever...

Stormfly squawks at me breaking my thoughts. I shake my head wiping them away.

"thanks girl," I say patting her side gently. "that's the spot," I tell her pointing towards a clear opening in the forest. She glides down there as I jump off.

I give her a quick hug before feeding her a leg of chicken from out of the satchel. "here you go girl," I say patting her snout. She purrs wanting more. I giggle at her response. "sorry girl, I don't have any more," I reply. She tilts her head sadly before lifting it back up again and nudging me for some more attention. I give her another hug scratching her scaly side lightly as she tilts her head leaning into it. I chuckle again, before my mind stops abruptly at reality.

"what am I gonna do girl?" I say as she gives me a worried look. "I can't go back not now," I sit down next to a nearby elm tree, she nudges my arm slightly lifting it up and cuddling close to me underneath it. "I thought he was dead, gone forever," she purrs at me. "I said that I would never love again, but then I mett Hiccup and..." I sighed, shaking my head "everything changed..."

"arghhh!" I groan clutching my stomach tightly as I feel a tightening pain from within. I double over in pain as Stormfly keeps nudging me trying to get me up, she knows that somethings wrong. "no I'm alright girl," I say trying to stand up till the pain resurfaces yet again, "ahh!" it feels much more painful than the last one.

I look down at my legs, a red liquid soaks my leggings, marking it. Blood. My vision begins to become blurry as I try to think of what is happening, the pain is excruciating as I just lose it, and the world spins, the last thing I see is a big brown Gronkle dragon heading towards me before I lose consciousness.

I'M SORRY IF IT'S RUBBISH, IS IT? I'M NOT SURE... IS IT OK, OR NOT? SO I THOUGHT YOU GUYS PROBABLY KIND OF KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED...

WAS IT GOOD?

BAD?

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!