Chapter 18: Claud

*unedited*

Astrid

"Claud?"

"Astrid..." I shuffle my feet nervously as he edges closer to me. I want to run away but my feet remain glued to the ground, so I am unable to move. I am so shocked. This can't be happening, this can't be real, it just can't.

Hiccup looks over to me, his eyes searching mine for any trace of denial or truth of the situation. I tilt my head down towards my feet ashamed by the truth. I feel his eyes boring holes into me as I sweat slightly, goosebumps pricking my skin as I feel Claud moving closer. I hear a crunch with every step as he steps on loose stones. It's like everything's stood still, the only thing moving forward is me, Claud and Hiccup. Nothing else.

I feel his warm breath as my bangs are blown out of my eyes. I look up into his golden brown eyes, as he looks into my baby blue ones. I shiver slightly knowing that he is this close to me. Only Hiccup has ever been that close.

I begin to hyperventilate as his head leans down towards mine. I can't move, I can't do anything. I'm locked in this position, lost for words, unable to move.

I sigh with relief as I feel someones arms around mine pulling me away to a safe distance. Hiccup. Claud seems surprised by this but then turns that into a glare, staring Hiccup down.

"You,"

"you," I try to break them apart but Hiccup pushes me away, telling me to back off. I huff as I can't believe that he doesn't think that I can handle myself.

Claud edges closer to Hiccup, clenching his fists tightly as Hiccup does the same.

"who are you?" Claud says gripping Hiccups shirt tightly.

"I'm Hiccup," he gulps slightly, trying to act tough even in a moment of peril. "the chief of Berk, son of our once great chief Stoick the Vast, and Astrids fiancé," Claud seems surprised at first, but then quickly turns it into a scowl.

"but I'm Astrids fiancé,"

"not anymore buddy!" Hiccup smirks. Claud raises his hand back above his head tightening his fists, I watch as Hiccup scrunches his eyes tightly bracing for impact. I can't let him do this.

"STOP!" I scream. They both look at me surprised. Claud loosens his fist releasing Hiccup as he brushes himself off. "just stop, I am Astrid Hofferson, I am able to protect myself, will you just stop fighting over me?! If this is going to continue then I don't want to marry either of you!"

"but Astrid-" Hiccup begins. But yet again I begin to hurl.

"bleurgh, what's that smell is that you?!" Tuff says pushing his sister as I begin to sick by the wall of which I am leaning on for support.

I feel four hands rest on my back, and then the sound of someone being punched and then only two hands.

"Astrid, we need to get you to Gothi..." I hear Hiccup speak calmly.

"no, please just leave me alone!" I say composing myself once again. I then puke once again, but this time repeatedly.

"no Astrid, you are sick somethings wrong,"

"no it's all the stress that you two idiots are giving me!" I say before hurling once again.

"fiancé's," Fishlegs corrects me.

"not now Fishlegs!" Hiccup snaps.

"you broke my nose, you're going to pay now you-"

"Will you just shut it!" I scream at them hopping on Stormfly.

"no Astrid, you can't leave like this, you're not well, please," Hiccup pleads me.

"I'm sorry Hiccup," I say before flying off in the direction of the forest.

OH MY! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ASTRID? WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NOW?
I HOPE THAT YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! HOPEFULLY I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW NIGHT!
WAS IT GOOD?
BAD?
PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!