Chapter 23: Does he know?

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO THANK JEliseWilliams FOR GIVING ME SOME IDEAS ON WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT! THANK YOU!
ANYWAYS LET'S CONTINUE WHERE WE LEFT OFF, SHALL WE?...

*unedited*

Astrid

I was still grasping my stomach for dear life as I looked down ashamed.

"please you can't tell Hiccup!" I beg Fishlegs, who is looking at me with shame covering his face.

"but Astrid, he's your fiancé, how could you do this to him?" he asked me. A tear fell down my cheek, it landed softly on my stomach as I traced small circles on it  lightly with my fingers.

"I didn't," I whisper but loud enough for him to hear.

"but you obviously did!" he exclaims gesturing to my stomach.

"I wasn't finished!" I snap glaring at him, "I-I was-" but I was cut off as the doors opened and I was captivated in somebody's arms. But I'd know that touch anywhere. I mouth to Fishlegs not to tell him, as he nods slightly before walking out.

"I-I was so worried! After the gang didn't come back I went searching for you and I couldn't find you and then one of the villagers said you were here and-" I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. "I'm so sorry Astrid," he said, as we broke apart and he pulled me into a tight hug.

"it's alright," I felt the guilt tearing me apart as I tried to hold the tears back

"no it's not!" he sighed kneeling beside the bed and holding my hands in his. "I should have stopped you, I should have gone looking for you, I should of-"

"HICCUP!"

"What?"

"it's ok," he sighs with relief before his face turns serious again.

"is it true?" I turn away from him, I was too ashamed of the truth, did he know that I was pregnant? Unless, Gothi!

"yes..." I whisper.

"y-you're engaged to Claud?!" oh thank the gods, he doesn't know yet... 

"yes, but that was a long time ago, I thought he was dead and then I found you and... everything changed," I sighed. Hiccup cups my cheeks with his hands,  making me face him again.

"I love you Astrid, you know that right? no matter what, I will always love you, even if you do choose Claud-"

"Hiccup! I will never choose Claud! It was an arranged marriage, I never loved him..."

"well that lifts a whole new weight off of my shoulders!" he chuckles as he sits beside me taking me into his warm embrace. I frown a little at that, I am a liar, a cheater. I love Hiccup with all my heart, but I know that if I want to make his life any better, I will have to leave, I can't have him heartbroken, but I want to do something first, before I leave.

"Hiccup?"

"mmm"

"can we get married, soon?"

"whatever you wish, how about next month?"

"no, I was thinking more like, I don't know, maybe, tomorrow?"

"tomorrow?!"

"yes, I know it's a bit rushed but I just want to make it eternal, so that we will always be together, in here," I pat his heart.

"you already are," I lean back snuggling my head into his chest, as his chest rises up and down soothingly. "but I think that tomorrow is perfect,"

"thank you," I kiss him lightly on the lips as I snuggle closer and soon fall asleep.

I'M SORRY FOR IT BEING SO SHORT BUT ANYWAYS HERE IT IS!
WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE FATHER IF IT ISN'T HICCUP?
WHO COULD IT POSSIBLY BE?
I NEED IDEAS FOR THE WEDDING!
PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!