Chapter 5: mission - Get to Berk

*unedited*

Astrid

I know I wasn't getting anywhere with that witch - woodcarver, so I'll just have to figure it out when I get back to Berk. The only problem is how do I get back?

I have noticed that there isn't a single dragon on this Island, and Stormfly is too far away to hear me. Not to mention the fact that everyone except for the witch think I'm dead!

This is going to be way harder than I thought. Which means I will need a ship, but that may take me days to reach Berk, plus there is only one place that I can actually get a ship, or have permission to sail a ship. Dunbroch castle...

Now that's going to be hard. I guess I will just have to steal one. Figures.

**************************************

Later I managed to sneak out of the witch's house. Finally. All she did was stuff me with disgusting cookies. Bleurgh!

I reached Dunbroch docks after about half an hour and snuck into the armoury taking a few daggers and an axe, just in case. Then I overheard something,

"yes apparently the wedding will now definitely take place in two days so the king will need to sail on that here ship..."

"I wish tha' they would make up there stinkin' minds!" moaned another guard.

Hiccup. Maybe it won't be so hard after all...

I carefully snuck onto the ship the guards had been talking about. Now there's only two things to worry about not getting caught and getting there on time. I hid behind some barrels below deck, they were full of fruit. At least I won't starve to death, I thouht as the ship lurched forward and I found the witches cookies now in my throat. This is going to be one long trip...

SO SORRY IT'S SHORT BUT HERE ASTRID IS ON HER WAY, BUT THE QUESTION IS, WILL SHE MAKE IT ON TIME???
ANYWAYS WAS IT GOOD?
BAD?
PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!