Chapter 25: The wedding part 1

*unedited*

Astrid

I blink my eyes open. The light blinding me through the curtains. I spring out of bed as I realise what today is, my wedding day. I sigh rubbing my forehead,  trying to wake myself up.

I then realised, something, I haven't got anything to wear. After everything, I forgot one of the most important things, a wedding dress. I groan in frustration as I hear a knock at my door.

I had Gobber sort my house out as I felt kind of guilty having to live off of Hiccup all the time, although I don't think he minded, I did. I had gpne home yesterday with Stormfly. I still couldn't stop thinking about this. I felt so guilty for letting this happen, if Hiccup finds out I don't know what I'll do, I love him too much to hurt him like that.

I sigh, wiping away a tear which had threatened to escape my sea blue eyes. I walk down my stairs and open my door to see, Valka, Hiccups mum standing there.

"What are you doing here?" I say eying her carefully.

"your wedding of course!" she says letting herself in.

"oh right, that," I say as she pushed passed me and I closed the door behind me.

"yes, so I thought that maybe you didn't have anything to wear, so just in case I brought my wedding dress," she said sitting at the dining table as I joined her. She opened up the leather casing, I looked at it in awe,

"it's beautiful," she smiles at me as I look down, "but I can't wear it," I say shaking my head.

"of course you can, if anyone will wear it, it will be you my future daughter in law," she says lifting my head up to face her.

I then begin to tear up, I'm just so ashamed, how can I do this, to her, to Hiccup? "Astrid, dear, what's wrong?" she asks me.

"n-nothing," I sniff "I'm just so happy," I lie. She grips my hand tightly.

"so am I," she smiles at me as I smile back. "now come on let's get you dressed!" she says as we both stand up and she begins to dress me.

Hiccup

Ruff and Snotlout were sat in front of me, as I showed off my new tux.

"so what do you think?"

"w-well it's, it's um, what's the word?" Snotlout says.

"BIG!" Tuff shouts

"thank you Tuff!" Snotlout says holding his hands up to Valhalla.

"happy to help!" he smiles at him. I just roll my eyes.

"well I guess it is kind of big," I say picking up the sleeves.

"that's an understatement, it's ginormous!" Tuff exclaims.

"again thank you Tuff!" Snotlout says.

"well what do we do?"

"let me do it," Tuff says.

"you, sew, just kill me now!" Eret says walking into the room.

"yes I can sew, I'm good with fabrics, who knew?" said Tuff.

"ok, just do it Tuff," I say as he begibs his work.

**************************************

Moments later and I'm ready.

"wow, it actually looks pretty good now,"

"I know," Tuff says blowing at his fingers bragging.

"oh man, we're going to be late!" I say looking at the sun dial.

"well, what do you know," Snotlout says.

"don't just stand there! Let's go!"

"fine, no need to get violent," he says as we head towards the mead hall.

I'M SORRY THAT THERE ISN'T MUCH WEDDING IN THIS ONE BUT I HOPE IT'S OK!
WAS IT GOOD?
BAD?
PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!