Chapter 9: You're alive?!

*unedited*

Hiccup

My eyes flutter open to just be blinded by the light seeping through the thin curtains.

There was someone standing above me. She stroked my cheek with her soft hands, the sunlight reflected off of her golden blonde hair. Her gorgeous blue eyes so mesmerising, I thought that I would never see those again. She looked like an angel.

"A-astrid?" she looked at me smiling, I missed that smile. I brought my hand up to her cheek as I felt a single tear creep down it. I wiped it away. I then realised something,

"am I, am I dead?" I asked, I mean it seemed likely, I watched Astrid on her funeral bed, I said goodbye to her. Her heart was unheard of, I watched her boat go up in flames. She was dead, wasn't she?

She just chuckled shaking her head, more tears stained her cheeks.

"n-no, it's me, I'm here," she said. At that I forgot about everything and sat straight up holding her in my arms. I didn't stop my tears as they fell down my cheeks landing on her soft hair.

"w-why are you crying?" she asked me softly.

"I-I thought you were gone, I thought that I would never see you again!" I cried cuddling her closer. I pulled her back away from me but pulled her closer so that our lips met.

She seemed shocked at first, but then began to deepen the kiss, clutching at my hair. I smiled through the kiss and so did she. I felt tears touch my cheeks,

"don't cry beautiful," I told her breaking the kiss, she giggled before hitting me hard on the shoulder. I had missed her punches so much. I rubbed it, I had forgotten how strong her punches were.

"well I'm definitely not dead..." I said as she chuckled smirking at me.

I reached for her again kissing her lips passionately.

"I love you so much!" I say. She seems a bit taken aback.

"me too," she tells me. I'm so happy that I could jump up and down with excitement. I noticed that she was still wearing her death dress.

"You look nice," I smirk at her. She punches me again, I should have just kept my mouth shut.

"I can't believe that you would even dress me like this!" she shouts at me. She's so cute when she's angry.

Astrid

I had missed him so much. The people from Dunbroch had left as soon as I had arrived. She totally had something to do with it. Everyone just bore holes into me, that just drove me crazy as I struggled to pick Hiccup up to take him home.

"Well is anyone going to help me?!" I snap at them. That broke their thoughts. Gobber leant over picking Hiccup up, I followed him as we went to Hiccups. He lays him on his bed.

Gobber then looks up at me still gobsmacked. I didnt feel like explaining anything now though, I just wanted to spend time with Hiccup.

"I'll explain later, just go..." I assured him. He just nodded bluntly, before leaving me and Hiccup in peace.

**************************************

I had been waiting for about an hour now. I stroked his cheek softly, hoping that he would wake and that I would be able to gaze into his gorgeous emerald green eyes once again.

I didn't blame him for fainting. I guess I would of done so in that situation too.

I then noticed his eyes begin to open. He blinked rapidly squinting due to the light seeping through the curtains. He turned his head towards me, he stared at me shocked. I continued to stroke his cheek mesmerised by his emerald green eyes. I gazed into them for ages before he finally spoke up, breaking the silence between us.

"A-astrid?" he asked shocked and surprised. I guess that's what happens when he watched my funeral boat go up in flames and mourned for me. I nodded and smiled at him sweetly. He looked at me like he was in a trance. I was so happy, I felt a tear creep down my cheek which he swiftly wiped away. He then broke the silence again with,

"am I, am I dead?" I knew what he meant,  and what he must have been through. He thought I was dead, that there was no way that I could be alive. He had said goodbye to me. My heart didn't beat.

I just chuckled shaking my head, more tears stained my cheeks. I was too happy for words.

"n-no, it's me, I'm here," I stuttered. Just then he sat bolt upright before holding me in his arms. I felt tears fall down onto my hair. So I asked him,

"w-why are you crying?"

"I-I thought you were gone, I thought that I would never see you again!" he cried, he cuddled me tighter so close that I could feel his heart beating heavily against his chest.

He then surprisedly pulled me back away from him, but then pulled me closer so that our lips met.

I was shocked at first, I wasn't expecting that it had been so long since I had felt his soft lips touch mine. I then began to deepen the kiss, clutching at his soft auburn hair. I felt him smile through the kiss, so I did too pulling him closer. More tears fell from my eyes.

"don't cry beautiful," He told me breaking the kiss, I giggled before hitting him hard on the shoulder. I can't believe he's still not used to it! He rubbed his now bruised shoulder, I had forgotten my own strength.

"well I'm definitely not dead..." he joked,  I chuckled smirking at him, as he reached for me again, beginning another passionate kiss. Hey I wasn't complaining!

"I love you so much!" he blurted out. Now it was my turn to be shocked, but I quickly reply surprising myself.

"me too," I tell him. He looks at me all giddy and happy, it looked like he would jump up from the bed at any moment and do a happy dance. I'm so glad he didn't!

"You look nice," he smirked at me trying to lighten the mood, so I punch him again, he so should have just kept his mouth shut.

"I can't believe that you would even dress me like this!" I shouts at him. Trying to be angry, scrunching up my nose and eyebrows, but he just looks like he could care less beginning a gazing session again. I couldn't stay angry at him for long, so I pulled him into another breathless, passionate kiss. I wish we could stay like this forever.

Merida

How, what, why? That stupid witch! Why isn't she gone, dead, capoof! Urgh, looks like I'll have to take matters into my own hands.

We had fled Berk immediately after Astrid the indestructible had turned up, seriously, how hard is she to get rid of?!

Mainly because my family and Dunbroch are very superstitious and have a fear of the 'undead'.

Of course, I was the only one who saw straight through this. Astrid was alive, heart beating, eyes blinking and her hands all over my Hiccup.

Just wait Astrid, your time will come, maybe not now, but sometime in the future it will come...

HEY GUYS! MY NAN HASN'T CAME YET, SO I THOUGHT WHAT THE HECK, LET'S WRITE ANOTHER ONE! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

WAS IT GOOD?

BAD?

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!