Chapter 36: A memory

*unedited*

Hiccup

I feel the soft grass below me, the sound of the ponds water gushing slowly, I sigh breathing in and then letting it out.
"what are you thinking?" I look down to the most beautiful girl in the world, my fiancée, my divine beauty, Astrid Hofferson.
"How lucky I am to have you," I smile at her. She punches my arm. "what it's the truth..."
"I know," she replies, snuggling deeply into my chest. "but I'm the luckiest," she says simply. I chuckle slightly, leaning my head onto hers, breathing in her scent. The scent that I would die 100 hundred times over just to smell, just once. I kiss the top of her head, she lifts her head back up to face me, kissing me tenderly on the lips.
"do you think he'll come back?" she says snuggling closer.
"who?"
"Drago..."
"I don't know..." I look down at her now tear stained cheeks. "hey, hey, don't cry beautiful, please,"  it had been about a month since the Drago incident, I had no idea what happened to him, but it would get Astrid worked up quite a bit. She gives me her beautiful, Astrid Hofferson smile.
"I just don't want to lose you," she sniffs. It was a nightmare to see Astrid cry. She rarely ever did, but it would even get her worst enemy on his/her knees begging for her to stop. It was just so heartbreaking.
"you never will,"
"how do you know?"
"because, wherever you are, wherever I am we will always find a way back to each other, no matter how far apart we are... and I will always love you,"
"I will too," she beams at me. I wipe away the remainders of tears on her now sore cheeks. We then begin to kiss each other, it was a big, deep passionate kiss, I turned her over landing on top of her. She smirked, pulling me closer. I Put my leg between her legs, she moaned slightly, turning me on.  I smiled through the kiss, she pulled my shirt off throwing it to one side. I lifted her up wrapping her legs around my waist. I pushed her up against the tree, unhooking her hood and beginning to inch her shirt up too. I pulled away for a split second, looking into her eyes intently. She nodded smiling at me, signaling yes. I walk over to a nearby cave, pulling off her shirt,
"Hiccup..." I  hear.
"Hiccup..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hiccup please wake up!" my eyes blink open slowly, I feel Toothless nudging my side. I pat his head.

"Hiccup! you're awake!" my mother says, towering over me.

"y-yeah I think so..." I say rubbing my forehead. "what happened?"

"Dagur threw a net at you and Toothless, causing you to fall, Toothless protected you though, oh I'm so glad you're ok..." she says kissing every inch of my face. I look over to the gang who are trying to hold in their laughter but are failing.

"yeah, yeah I'm ok," I say trying to stop the kissing. Then something crosses my mind, "Astrid-"

"is with Stormfly," my mum finishes pulling away finally. I sigh in relief. "wait but what about Dagur?" my mum looked at me and frowned.

"Berk is being overrun, we have to evacuate!"

"No! Berk is my home, our home," I turn to the rest of the villagers who were gathered around me. Dagur had retreated back to his ship for more preparations. "we're going back out there, my father kept Berk safe, he never cowered in fear and he never doubted our bravery, we will take back Berk, we will take back our home!" I shout. The entire village erupted with cheers.

"that's the son of a great chief," my mum smiles at me patting my shoulder gently. "he would be so proud,"

"I know," I said as they began to chant my name. But even with all this going on, I just hoped and prayed that Astrid would be alright...

HEY GUYS! YAY I THINK THIS IS MY THIRD CHAPTER OF TODAY! OH AND BY THE WAY THE START WAS A FLASHBACK, SO THAT ACTUALLY DID HAPPEN, THERE  IS STILL HOPE!
I WILL BE DOING A THIRD BOOK JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO THANK KennedyroseForde FOR ALL THE NICE COMMENTS AND VOTES AND CONVERSATIONS! GO FOLLOW HER!
WAS IT GOOD?
BAD?
PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!