Chapter 16: Urgent!

*unedited*

Hiccup

Of course I won!

"slow poke!" I laugh as she jumps off of Stormflys back gripping her axe tightly. I gulp, she just chuckles. "so guys," I turn to the others trying to avoid her evil stare. "how are you?"

"could be better..." Snotlout grumbles glaring at me. "why does he always get the good stuff?" Snotlout says gesturing to me.

"what, did he get the flying paper we've been searching for?" Tuff asks.

"he gets everything..." Ruff grumbles.

I just shake my head ignoring the twins,

"what are you on about Snotlout?"

"Her!" he says gesturing to Astrid.

"Her has a name!" she shouts back.

"Astrid let me deal with this," I usher her. "Her has a name!"

"I just said that!" she shouts at me annoyed.

"oh yeah just let your puny, fishstick 'boyfriend' defend for you..." Snotlout taunts her. He really shouldn't have said that. Astrid pounces on him using the handle of her axe to hit him repeatedly on the head.

"ok break it up, break it up!" I say pulling Astrid off of Snotlout although I kind of liked watching him suffer. Oh what am I saying, that's a horrible thought! But why does it feel so good? "come on babe," I say walking her away from Snotlout.

"babe?!" Snotlout exclaims furiously.

"yes babe, it is a common adjective used to describe a good looking woman, or sometimes man," Fishlegs says.

"I know what it means!" Snotlout screeches.

"well I'm sorry, it just sounded like you were asking..." Fishlegs then gets back to playing with Meatlugs toes. Astrid rolls her eyes.

"yes and for your information, he is my fiancé!" They all gasp as Astrid covers her mouth. We weren't meant to tell anyone yet, not until the town meeting. We share looks with each other before looking back at others who were just staring at us, mouths gaped, eyes wide. Just then we heard the highest pitched squeal ever.

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!" Tuffnut squealed (a/n yes Tuffnut!) as we all covered our ears in case our drums burst. Eventually he stopped. "I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!" he began 'fangirling', yes Tuffnut Thorston, a boy, was fangirling.

"Knew what?" Astrid literally shouted as if she had gone deaf.

"that you were destined to be together!" Ruffnut buts in. We both roll our eyes.

"We call it... wait for it..." Tuffnut begins.

"Hiccstrid!" they both squeal together and then high five each other.

"yeah well I got a better one," Snotlout begins, "Snotstrid!" we all just look at him, "got a nice ring to it don't you think?" we all slowly shake our heads. "yeah well its better than Hiccstrid!" we roll our eyes again.

"Ok can we please just stop talking about this now, Meatlug gets very nervous in these situations and you know what that means..." Fishlegs says.

"ok and on that cheery note shall we begin?" I say.

"ok, but this is not over!" he points at me, and then turns to Astrid, "and how could you do this to me, I am heartbroken," he says holding his heart as if it were broken.

"Snotlout, I would not date you let alone kiss you even if we were the last people left on Berk,"

"so is that a maybe?"

"no!" she snaps at him.

"whatever," he says rolling his eyes.

"Right now that that's over with, let's get on with the lesson, today we will be-" I start.

"Hiccup!" someone shouts.

"urgh," I groan, "what now?" I look around the arena to everyone else completely silent, I look back towards the gate with Gobber running towards us.

"Hic-cup," he shouts again out of breath.

"calm down Gobber what's wrong?"

"something important chief," I hated being called chief, it reminded me of my father and of how I will never be anything like him, that brave, that selfless. But I just shrug it off.

"is it something so important that you need to disrupt my lesson?"

"yes," he nods urgently.

"Ok then, Astrid you're in charge!" she nods as the others groan. I give her a quick peck on the cheek before I run off with Gobber.

Astrid

"ok then, Astrid you're in charge!" Hiccup instructs me I nod and smirk at the others as they all groan. I chuckle. Hiccup then catches me off guard by kissing me lightly on the cheek but I don't mind.

He then runs off in the direction of the village leaving me with the others. Urgh. I wonder what was so urgent and important, I hope that it's nothing bad, why can't me and Hiccup just live in peace for once?

"so guys," I clap my hands together, "how about some hand to hand combat?" I grin at them they all take a step back. "what's wrong?"

"you're too violent Astrid!" Fishlegs points out the obvious.

"so?"

"and you are kind of mean," I glare at Tuff as he blames it on Ruff. I just roll my eyes.

"Don't worry babe, I like mean girls!" Snotlout says, I punch him once in the stomach and then in the face.

"what did I say about calling me that?!" I yell at him. He gulps.

"Hiccup calls you it,"

"yeah so? We're together and will be for the rest of eternity," I then look down at the ground. "I hope..."

HEY GUYS! WELL HERE'S THE UPDATE! YAY TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY WOOP WOOP! I WILL GET STARTED ON THE NEXT ONE RIGHT AWAY!
WHAT'S THE URGENT NEWS? WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED?
WAS IT GOOD?
BAD?
PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!