Chapter 26: The wedding part 2

Astrids wedding dress, what do you guys think? Or could you imagine her in another? I'll leave it up to you...

*unedited*

Hiccup

I waited longingly at the alter at the top of the great hall, all eyes were set on me, as I shuffled around nervously, excited to see what she'd look like. But worried, I mean what if she says no, do I look ok? I sighed ruffling my hair lightly whilst I trembled slightly.

I looked over to my mother for reassurance, as she just smiled nodding at me. Well that wasn't much help.

I then began to hyperventilate, why am I scared? I wasn't like this on my previous wedding!

"You alrigh' lad?" Gobber says patting my shoulder looking at my expression uneasily, as I struggled to slow my rapid breathing. "Not goin' ta pass out now are ya?" he says.

"Y-yes... I mean no, I-I'm not and yes, I'm fine," I say not so sure of myself. He chuckled slightly at that.

"You're just like your father on his wedding day," he says.

"I am?"

"Yes, you should have seen the look on his face," he chuckles, "But when your mum walked in everything changed, it was like he was in a whole new world!" he patted my back reassuringly.

"Let's hope that happens to me, or I will be passed out for sure,"

"You'll be fine lad," he reassures me. I gulp slightly trying to straighten up. Please come soon Astrid, put me out of my misery.

So I looked down at my feet, trying to take my mind off of everything. What if I imagined everybody naked? Maybe that might help. So I look up to the pews in front of me, but this only made me shift my gaze as fast as I could, right back to my feet. Well that definitely didn't work! God's, I'm never going to get that vision out my head. Bleurgh, I shuddered at the thought.

Just then I heard the click of the doors opening. I gulp as my heart begins to race thumping against my hard chest ever faster, I can do this, I can do this.

I looked up, as my mouth gaped open in awe of the most beautiful swan before me. A small smile forms on my face as I look at her, and it's just like nothing else matters. It's just me and her, I am no longer scared, or afraid but the happiest guy in the world to be marrying this amazing woman. The woman of whom, I had been imagining to spend the rest of my life with ever since I first laid eyes on her. My one and only devine beauty.

As she walks in slowly to the sound of my mother's and fathers song, for the dancing and the dreaming she glides gracefully forward, savouring each and every step as if it were her last. I wanted this moment to last forever.

I took this time to examine her beautiful dress, it was white, the bodice encrusted with small dazzling diamonds, her sleeves hanging loosely around her broad shoulders, a patterned hemming outlining the dress in beautiful wavy patterns, her sleeves long cloaking down, a small sill belt which entraps itself perfectly around her beautiful figure, a metal heart centred in the middle.

The bottom of her dress trails along behind her, pearl white, as petals follow her.

Small crystals shimmer in the lighting of the room, outlining the dress. Her hair is hung down, magnificently curled and layered with a beautiful crystal headband holding it up, a braid across the front of the hair which is braided into the rest of her hair. She looked to beautiful for words, I just could not describe it.

She looks up at me, smiling through her beautiful sea blue eyes, as she nears me I hold out my arm before saying,

"you look beautiful," she turns away blushing slightly whilst shaking her head.

"thank you," she replies giving me the smile that I would die a million times over to see just once.

I guide her gently towards Gobber. Toothless and Stormfly, stand next to each other as Gobber begins... (a/n you have kind of heard all of this before so I'm just going to skip to the vows!)

"Astrid," I begin staring into her dazzling blue eyes, "I don't know what  would be without you, you are my everything, I treasure every day just so that I can see your laugh, your smile, those eyes," she blushes slightly holding onto my hands tightly. "I love you, and I want to be with you forever and always, I want you to be the first thing I see every morning I wake up and I want you to be the last thing that I see at night, I want to be able to hold you close for how long I want, I want to be able to call you mine..." I slip the golden ring onto her left love finger. She smiles as a tear slips down her cheek, which I wipe away, she smiles as she begins also,

"I love you Hiccup so much, too much to see you get hurt, too much to watch you cry, too much to not see a happy smile on your face, or your funny, goofy grin," I chuckle and say,

"hey!"

"it's true!" she says earning a few laughs from the crowd, "anyway, Hiccup, even though I may not always be there for you, I know that we will still be together, even when I'm not here, we will be bound by love for each other, a love so strong that it is impossible to break, almost impenetrable, will you be mine?"

"forever and always," I reply as she slips the golden ring onto my finger.

"then by the power invested in me, by the great gods above, I now pronounce ye, Husband and wife, you may kiss the bride!" Gobber says clapping his hands together. We then lean in getting closer and closer, so close that I can feel her breath resting upon my chin, our lips meeting... and...

"Wait!" someone shouts, as I look towards the doors I see...

HAHA! CLIFFHANGER! I'M SORRY GUYS, I JUST HAD TO! WELL, AT LEAST THEY'RE MARRIED, HEY? HEHE, SORRY FOR IT BEING SHORT AND LATE BUT I WAS AT MY NANS SO I DIDN'T HAVE TIME AS WE WERE OUT ALL DAY!
ANYWAYS WAS IT GOOD?
BAD?
PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!