Chapter 17: Emergency...

*unedited*

Astrid

"Why do we have to do this!" moaned Snotlout.

"because I told you to!"

"I better lose some weight after this!" whined Fishlegs

"if that were only possible," Snotlout said.

"this is awesome!" Tuffnut puts his arms in the air, everyone stares at him, "less awesome?"

I just groan and shake my head. "keep going!" I shout at them.

They were all running around the arena, whilst I threw axes, swords and a matter of different sharp weaponry at them, no dragons to protect them.

"what is the point of this anyway?" Fishlegs pointed out whilst dodging a mace, which missed his head by inches.

"Training!"

"well shouldn't you be training?" countered Snotlout.

"yeah when's it my turn?" moaned Ruff

"no I want to go first!" said Tuff

"no me!"

"no me!"

"Train!" I shouted at them. I wonder what Hiccups doing, he's been gone for about an hour now, and I thought that it wouldn't have taken that long.

"hey guys!" someone said as I chucked the next axe in his direction. "woah," he said as he thankfully managed to duck.

"sorry Hiccup," I apologise.

"no worries!" he says.

"so what was the emergency?" I ask him. Everyone stops the running and walks over to me.

"me," someone walks in behind Hiccup, no it couldn't be could it, after all these years, how's this possible? (a/n I'm mean so I'm not going to tell you who it is yet hehe)

Hiccup

I followed Gobber as he waddled as fast as he could. I'll admit, it was hard to keep up.

"so Gobber, what's the emergency?" I say trying to clamber over a rock of which Gobber climbed over with ease.

"you'll find out," I huffed.

"when?"

"in the great hall," I sighed as I continued to stumble over loose bits of boulder and stones as I followed him. In the end I just decided to hop on Toothless, as he carried me there instead.

After about half an hour of walking, well Toothless and Gobber walking, and unanswered questions we finally reach the great hall.

"in here," he said opening one of the doors for me. I hopped off of Toothless,

"stay out here bud," he nodded as I patted his head in praise.

I walked into the great hall. All the villagers had been cleared out due to this so called 'emergency'. But there was one person standing at the elders table.

"this is our emergency..."

"who are you?" I ask him.

"I'm Claud, Astrid Hoffersons fiancé..."

DUN DUN DUN, WEREN'T EXPECTING THAT NOW WERE YOU? WHAT DO YOU THINK'S GOING TO HAPPEN NOW? WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH HICCSTRID?
WAS IT GOOD?
BAD?
PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!