Chapter 15: Two lovebirds

*unedited*

Astrid

My eyes blink open slowly. That was the best sleep that I've had in ages. I look up to a pair of emerald green eyes gazing at me.

"morning beautiful," he says kissing my forehead lightly. I feel my cheeks redden slightly as I try to hide it. "is miss Hofferson blushing?" he chuckles.

"no!" I say defensively and then punch him on the shoulder. He gives out a little yelp in pain.

"baby!" I exclaim. He just chuckles wrapping his arms tightly around my waist loosing himself in my eyes. I wrap my arms around his neck and nuzzle my head into his chest.

"I love you so much," he says placing his head on mine and breathing in my scent.

"what are you doing?"

"making a memory that will last forever," I chuckle.

"well it won't last forever, we've got training and you're chief," I say. He groans as he releases me from his embrace and turns him self around placing his feet on the ground and standing up.

Oh man, I had forgotten that he was shirtless, I bite my lip as I examine his shirtless torso. He chuckles.

"am I that handsome?"

"you just like to humour yourself!" I say back to him jokingly getting up. I then take off my night dress teasingly, causing me to be half naked. I look back at Hiccup who's eyes are as wide as saucers and his mouth is gaped wide open. "like what you see?" I tease. He then shakes his head coming back to his senses.

"I... I... er..." he looks down at the ground, I chuckle as I slip my red shirt on and pull my leggings onto my legs. I then pull my skirt up and fasten my belt around it to keep it on securely. I then fasten on my shoulder armour and don't forget to fasten on my fur hood to complete my outfit.

I turn back around to Hiccup who is now also dressed. Thank the God's, not that I didn't like looking at that. Urgh, what am I saying? I sigh.

"breakfast?" he asks me.

"love some..." we head down the stairs together to the smell of yak steaks. Yum.

"thought you two lovebirds could use some breakfast," we both blush at the nickname and saunter on over towards the table where we both sit awaiting our breakfast. Valka chuckles as she places the plates full of yak steaks and egg in front of us. We both smile at her as I take the first bite.

A moment later I was spitting it back out of my mouth. Thankfully Valka was no longer here to see that.

"bad huh?" Hiccup says pushing his plate away.

"yeah just watch me suffer!" I exclaim.

"hey that's what you're here for!" he chuckles, at that I throw a spoon at him and pick up my nearby axe threateningly. "sorry, I'm sorry, just put the axe down, please?" he pleads me.

"urgh, fine!" I groan.

"why don't I do the cooking next time?" he chuckles as I smile at him.

"yeah I think that will be best!" I nod. We both laugh.

"so about our wedding..." Hiccup began. To be honest I hadn't even gave a thought to it at all. I had completely forgotten about it. The fact that I was getting married sent chills down my spine.

"how about we talk about it later?" I suggest.

"Ok, whatever you wish is my command," he jokes, bowing.

"just don't do that!" I giggle.

"well now I know what will make you smile I may do it more often," he replies sauntering over to me and giving me a peck on the lips.

"aw" I moan. He just chuckles.

"more?" I nod my head excitedly as we lean in for a long and passionate kiss.

"hey guys you're late for training and- oh" we pull apart quickly blushing.

"er, Fishlegs, what a nice surprise, w-we'll be there in a minute..." Hiccup tells Fishlegs. He just nods and closes the door behind him. "now where were we, oh wait I remember..." he says leaning in again. Our lips were only inches away from touching when,

"So Hiccup do you think Astrid will- What?!" Hiccup was so shocked that he dropped me.

"oops, I'm so sorry Astrid," he apologises. I rub my head trying to remove the bump I now had. "Snotlout what are you doing here?!" Hiccup asks him angrily.

"asking for dating advice," he says eyeing me, "but it doesn't matter now, see you at training," at that he finally leaves. Hiccup leans in again but I stop him.

"let's not,"

"y-yeah you're probably right," he says nodding his head. The moment had been ruined. I rub my head, God's it hurts. "I'm sorry about that," he looks down guiltily. I giggle.

"it's only a bump, it was actually quite funny."

"yeah I guess it was" he says chuckling. We then head outside to Toothless and Stormfly. Stormfly doesn't hesitate to come nuzzle me and open my arms for a much needed hug.

"I missed you too girl," I chuckle. "you eaten?" she nods slightly as I scratch her neck. "good girl!" I praise her as I hop on Stormfly.

"race ya?" Hiccup says from beside me on Toothless.

"I'd like to see you try," I reply indignantly.

"we'll see," he chuckles as we both race off in the direction of the academy.

HEY GUYS! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! CAN YOU GUESS WHERE THAT DROPPING ASTRID BIT WAS FROM?
ANYWAYS WAS IT GOOD?
BAD?
PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!