Chapter 29: no privacy!

*unedited*

Astrid

I cried into my now soaked pillow, continuing to sniff constantly, still in my giant wedding dress which was now sprawled all over the bed. God's I hated dresses.

I was stuck-and not by just the dress-I just didn't know what to do. Of course, as I've known for a while, I'm pregnant and Hiccup now knows, Dagur knows even believes that it's his kid! A sob tore through me, bit i drew it back-I'm not that kind of person-but that still didn't seem to stop the small tear drop that strolled tormentingly down my sore, red raw cheeks. Only asking myself one question; what could I do?

By the looks of it I've only really got two options-kill the baby or keep it - both of which would probably lead to other complications of which only seemed to pass my mind the more I thought of this child growing-if only slowly-inside me, still only an innocent from the outside world. Isn't someone shaped by not who they're the child of, but who they are raised to be?

Already it seemed like I'd decided; I can't just give it up. Whether I liked it or not, this baby was mine, at this moment I could hardly care who actually made it. But one thing was for certain; it's mine, a human being with a beating heart, a new life inside of me. How could I ever be so heartless and murder my own flesh and blood?

I sit up in my bed cuddling my pillow close. I had dreamed so much in the past about my future, about how one day me and Hiccup would have the most amazing wedding, we'd have children, nothing to tear us apart, but that just wasn't to be.

"I brought you some soup-" Hiccup began as he edges towards my bed, but quickly put it on my desk quickly wiping at my now saw cheeks. "you shouldn't cry,"

"why not, there's nothing left to live for..." I say looking down.

"yes there is," he says patting my belly gently.

"b-but Hiccup, are life together is ruined, I'm pregnant with somebody else's kid, and I'm sure that in some respect that's cheating..."

"Astrid, look nothing would make me love you or this baby less!" he says as he gazes deeply into my eyes, "it may not be mine, but we're married and together now, so is in some 'respect' it's mine, and nothing can take that away" he kisses my belly gently. "I may not be it's biological father but I'm still it's daddy, and I always will be," I smile gently at him stroking his scruffy auburn hair.

"I love you Hiccup," I say kissing him gently on the lips as his head comes back to face me.

"I'm glad!" he grins, "because I love you to m'lady," I thump him on the shoulder. "ow! What was that for?!" he says rubbing his shoulder trying to erase the pain he now had from it.

"for making me blush!"

"well then, I think I should call you m'lady all the time!"  thump him on the opposite shoulder, "or not," he groans. I chuckle, he then begins to look at me dreamily, "I've missed your laugh,"

"but I laughed yesterday!"

"yes, but today was a general, Astrid Hofferson laugh,"

Hiccup

I had missed her laugh so much, I know that she had laughed many times before, but this was her genuine just for me laugh, one that was rare but I always treasured hearing it.

"Astrid Haddock!" she corrects me, I lean my forehead against hers. I gaze into he beautiful eyes scouting them, breathing into every breathtaking detail that made them unique. I then take a quick glance at her most kissable pink plump lips, I just wanted to lean and kiss her so bad, but I have to wait for the right moment...

"hmm, got a nice ring to it don't you think," I smirk at her new name.

"shut up!" she says jokingly as she goes to punch me, but I manage to catch her fist just before impact, she seems a bit surprised as I give her my devilish smirk. I bask in the moment as my lips finally touch hers for a few precious moments before...

"awwww...." I heard Ruff say,

"I so called it!" Tuff barked back

"no I did!"

"I bet ya my spoon that they're going to do it!"

"you're so on!"

"shut it guys!" We heard Fishlegs say.

"we're trying to listen," Snotlout continued.

"what are we listening for?" Ruff said.

"shhhh!" Snotlout and Fishlegs both shushed them.

"how are we supposed to hear anything over your shushing?!" Tuff shouts.

then all went silent.

I look back at Astrid as I still hold her closely in my arms,

"you heard that right?" I whisper to her, so as they don't hear. She nodded quickly, she looked a bit embarrassed by their recent conversation behind the door.

I then walk up to the door opening it as they all unexpectedly fall at my feet. I tapped my peg leg as they all jumped up.

"I'm ok!" Fishlegs says.

"and we care because?" says Snotlout.

"Guys! What are you doing at our door?" they all shared glances with one another before they began.

"w-well, you see we were passing by, A-and we thought..." Fishlegs looked back at the others for some help.

"that you might want a spoon!" said Tuff. Fishlegs face palmed.

"what is wrong with you and spoons today?!" Fishlegs snaps.

"what isn't wrong with him?" Ruff snickers before Tuff thumps her around her head.

"hey that's a serious problem!" Tuff responds. I just roll my eyes shaking my head at their stupidity.

"a spoon?" I smirk.

"no... I mean yes a spoon..." Fishlegs quickly glares at Tuff before continuing. "and then we-"

"Started listening into your conversation betting on whether you were gonna snog or do it!" Tuff blurts out. Fishlegs facepalms. (A/N ~ if anyone doesn't know, snog is just a word we use in England for a 'deep kiss' I just realised that a lot of you probably wouldn't understand the term :))

"thank you Tuff!" Snotlout says sarcastically.

"hey, that's what I'm here for!" he grins as if he had just done the best thing in the world.

I just slam the door on them, before waiting ten minutes and opening it again,

"why are you still here?!" I snap.

"waiting for the action duh!" Ruff exclaims.

"well the moments gone now go!" I say as they finally all reluctantly leave. I close the door and turn back to Astrid.

But she wasn't there...

DUN DUN DUN! WHERE'S SHE GONE? HAS DAGUR DONE SOMETHING OR SOMEONE ELSE, OR IS IT JUST NOTHING?
ALSO I UPDATED TWICE TODAY SO THIS IS BASICALLY TOMORROW UPDATE, SO THAT'S WHY I WON'T UPDATE THEN BUT I JUST HAD TO WRITE SOMETHING! HEHE
ANYWAYS WAS IT GOOD?
BAD?
PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!