Chapter 35

You crouch down on the bed alone. Right now you are in the nurse's office, being sick.

Well, it's not like you are actually sick. It is just a petty excuse that you make in order to avoid being in class. You absolutely have no mood to study at all.

No.

You actually have no mood to do anything. You just want to lie down and do nothing, just like you are right now.

But you guess it is not a good idea as well, because all sorts of things come flooded into your mind.

You are hurt.

Extremely hurt.

But you have no one else to blame.

It would be easy if you just put all the blame to yuri and say that she is the reason you're hurting so much.

However, that is not the case.

You can't hate her. She is not the one at fault. And she is also a very kind and sincere girl, you cannot resist her charms.

Then, is it sasuke?

But that fool doesn't even seem to realize what he did wrong.

So he's also not guilty.

'Then, is it me...?'

That thought pops into your mind automatically.

'Am i the one at fault...? Am i the cause of my own hurting...?'

You sigh helplessly.

'I guess i am.'

You wipe the one drop of tear that flows easily on your cheek. Now that you realize your mistake, you can't help but to cry.

"Are you okay?"

The sudden question startle you. You immediately turn to see the nurse that is looking at you with full of concern.

Did she hear you crying?

"I'm okay... I'm fine."

You tell her as you create a wry smile to hide the truth.

She smiles back at you.

"Okay then. If you need anything, just tell me. Or do you want to go home early?"

Her offer picks an interest in you.

"I can... Do that?"

She laughs.

"What do you mean? Of course you can. You've been a student here for almost two years and you don't know?"

You just rub the back of your head bashfully.

"So, do you want to go home?"

She asks again, wanting confirmation.

You simply nod.

"Alright then. I will write a letter and send it to your homeroom teacher. You can go home now."

The nurse speaks again, with her soft voice and kind intonation.

She is a very elegant woman.

"Thank you." You bow at her and walk to the door. But before you go out of the room, the nurse calls out to you again.

"Is there anything else...?"

You ask her as the call is very sudden.

With her smiling face, she says...

"No matter hard your life is right now, my dear, there will be a day where you will be smiling all the way til the end. You just need to wait patiently for the day to come, alright? You are still young, so there will be more challenges for you to face. But you don't have to worry. Because with all these challenges, you will become much stronger. So stay positive, okay?"