Introduction

You're All I Need (Vince Neil Fan-fiction)

Amanda is new to New York City and is quickly surrounded by a large group of aspiring rockstars and all of their friends. A struggling artist, she quickly meets a dashing blonde man at a party and her life was never the same since. They go through many ups and downs, some bigger than others. But what they both learn about their on-going relationship is that you can't fight what your heart wants.

The story also includes many side-plots including: Tommy Lee and Heather Locklear, Nikki Sixx and Lita Ford, Stephen Pearcy and Melissa, Billy Squier, and appearances of various members from Metallica, Van Halen, Guns n Roses, and several more.

Some Other Important Notes:

This story starts in 1982 and progresses through several years of all of the character's lives. It will be written from Amanda's perspective for a large majority of the story, but as you get further more perspectives are seen.

It will also contain a large amount of mature content, including smut in several of the chapters. If this isn't your thing, probably just avoid those parts of the story. If it's not smut it might contain mature language, descriptions of sexual encounters, graphic details, blood, drug usage, etc.

* Last Note * (Update: March 2019)

I started writing this story December 16, 2018. I didn't realize how long I would be working on this story for, so I'm currently going to be going through the story, revising/editing parts as well as giving a format makeover to it. This is to improve the quality of the story for future readers or if you ever choose to go back. If you notice any slight changes that I may make to the story, I apologize for any confusion.