62: Do You Really Want To Hurt Me

~ Vince's POV ~

- two weeks later -

The album has been coming along beautifully. We had been spending some extended time in the studio, deciding to add some bonus tracks to the album. You know, like preparing a couple of the demos and some live shit to put on the album.

It was going to take us extra time, but we thought it would be a great addition to what we already have on the album. And since we were already putting in an immense amount of time into it to begin with, we figured that we could just keep the train going since it was already rolling.

It was about a week or so until we turned the album into the label for final approval, pressing, and then release. It was all so exciting, constant adrenaline running through my veins.

But unlike me, Nikki and Tommy had other things running through their veins as well. It was no mystery that they were both using a ton lately, and I wasn't exactly thrilled to be around them when they were all fucked up.

"Whatever, dude," Tommy said, leaning back in his chair.

"I just think we should use the demo for You're All I Need," Nikki insisted. "What do you think, Vince? Mick?"

"I mean, I like that one too," I added.

"I like the title track more," Mick rejected.

It was hard to get things done when we all had differing opinions and all wanted a say in how things were done. But I guess that's the job.

After the hard work of the day was done, I enjoyed the drive home, knowing that the long days in the studio were numbered. I came home to see that Amanda was fast asleep on the couch, some comedy movie playing softly on the TV.

I tried my best to be quiet as I went upstairs to get dressed into something more comfortable, but next thing I knew, she was in the doorway of our bedroom.

"Hello handsome," Amanda said, watching me intently as I was just slipping off the t-shirt that I was wearing all day.

"Hello gorgeous," I said back to her, walking over to her and kissing her softly. She ran her hands up to my biceps, gripping them tightly as she kissed me back.

"I've been missing you," she said between kisses, looking into my eyes in a needing manner.

"Me too, baby," I agreed, closing the slight gap between our lips as I kissed her again. And again.

Amanda's hands trailed from my biceps to my shoulders, slowly dragging them down my chest and to the button of my jeans. She played with the button, slowly pulling my zipper down after.

"What about Maria?" I whispered.

"She's asleep downstairs," she responded, reaching her hand down the front of my jeans.

{ smut starts here }

I groaned in response to the movements her hand was making under the fabric of my boxers. She kissed me harder as she continued her movements, making me too excited to wait any longer to pull my pants down, them falling to my ankles right after.

"Eager?" Amanda teased before kneeling down in front of me.

"Very," I said in response, watching her intently as she held my length in her hand, starting to kiss my tip so lightly that I groaned heavily in anticipation. Not after long, she was guiding me into her mouth, using her hand to move up and down over what couldn't fit into her mouth. The feeling was exhilarating, and I praised her continuously. "Just like that baby," I moaned, letting my eyes flutter shut as I came closer my release.