49: The Truth Shall Set You Free

~ Vince's POV ~

- the next afternoon -

As we were about to arrive in Jacksonville, we all started to get dressed on the bus. We were hurrying because once we arrive, we'll only have a few hours to get settled in before the show.

I slipped on my leather jacket, despite how humid it was inevitably going to be in Florida. I wouldn't be caught anywhere without it. I did a subconscious check to make sure my little bag of drugs was still tucked in my pocket, but it wasn't there.

This was the second bag I lost and I didn't even how it was happening. I figured I probably misplaced it at some point, not exactly being in the right mind when trying to find its way back into my pocket. I just hoped that I didn't leave it sit around for anyone to find.

After we got to Jacksonville, we were brought straight to the venue. Me and the guys walked in, Doc quickly leading us to our dressing rooms. My duffel bag was waiting for me there, containing all of my stage clothes and makeup.

I started to get dressed, putting on the semi-ridiculous costume that I had mocked up for this tour. Pink was definitely my color, no matter what anybody else tried to say. I was adjusting my white embroidered leather chaps in the full-length mirror, getting ready to start fixing my hair and adding my makeup, when Amanda peeked her head in my room.

"Hey, can I come in?" She asked innocently.

"Of course," I said, a smile cracking onto the corners of my lips. I was watching her from my mirror and I could see her smiling too. After she came in and closed the door behind her, she sat down on the vanity table that I was sitting at, while I was starting my hair. "You know, my wife doesn't need to ask permission to come in here."

"Sorry," she said, chuckling a little. "I didn't know if you were in here alone." She watched me intently as she teased me, hoping to get a rise out of me.

"That's not funny," I said, squinting my eyebrows together in slight disapproval, but smiling a little. I wasn't mad, it's just that it wasn't true.

"I like that outfit on you," she said, changing the topic. She reached out to twirl one of the thin scarves hung around my neck between her fingers.

"Yeah?" I asked, looking to her while cocking my head to one side. "Well, I like that outfit on you too," I said, referring to the leather skirt and tank-top that she was wearing.

"Why don't you show me just how much you like it?" She asked, moving her hand to graze her fingertips against my neck, causing goosebumps to run throughout my body.

It seemed like forever since we'd have a real chance to have any time to be with each other in that way. Between the tension we had and my busy schedule, it only got harder and harder.

"I don't have much time," I said standing up and moving to stand in front of her. "But I'll show you exactly how much I like it."

Even though I had spent all that time getting my outfit ready for the show, I was about to rip it off in a heartbeat. Before I did, I went to lock the door, knowing that people had the tendency to barge in without warning.

*smut starts here*

I stood in front of her as she moved her hands to rest on my chest. I kissed her deeply as her hands made their way down to palm me through my pants. I groaned into the kiss as I felt her smirk against my lips.

I broke off the kiss so that I could slip off my chaps and move my tights out of the way, struggling only slightly in the process. I could see Amanda smiling at me as she watched me struggle, and I looked up to her with a light smile in return.