Chapter 1

*3 years ago* 

I'm Rachel Berry and I'm 14 years old, I'm on the freshman year in McKinley. Classes started a month ago and I already miss New York. I hate live in Lima, I'm a big city girl! Lima must be the size of my old neighborhood in NY, it's a very small town.

The head cheerleader from school, Quinn Fabray, hates me. We are always arguing, I can't stand that girl, people must think that I'm crazy cause no one face Quinn, but I do, she think she is a bitch but girl, I was born and raised in the Upper East Side, I was raised to be a bitch.

I joined glee club, people there are nice, I know they all thinks that I'm just an annoying jewish girl, I don't really care about what they think, but they all love when I face Quinn. I already heard people calling me annoying, spoiled, bitch and a lot of names but I do not really care. I have this MAJOR crush on Finn, but he's dating Quinn, so he must hate me too. I don't care about what people think about me, I can't wait to leave this town.

I walk in the choir room and Kurt said  "Let the games begin." 

"God dwarf, when you decide to dress like a flamingo, warn me to I bring my sunglasses." Quinn said and I roll my eyes. 

"I rather dress like a flamingo than to dress like a whore like you do everyday." I said and everyone laughs.

"Damn Fabray! Don't mess with the New York girls." Puck said and everyone laugh.

"Someone have to, the dwarf come to school one month ago and thinks she's better than everyone. But let me tell you something Rachel, no one cares that you are from New York, no one cares about you, if you just disappeared no one would care, because no one likes to be with you, to be more specific: EVERYONE HATES YOU! So stop thinking that you are the Queen of the world. I'll make everything in my power to make your life a living hell in this city." She said and everyone eyes wide.

"Oh poor Quinn, my life is already a hell everyday in Lima because I have to look to your face everyday. And Quinn, I don't care a damn about your opinion about me, you should tell them to someone who actually cares or you should go to India, because there cows are sacred. You do not like me, but I do not like you either, but unlike you I do not waste time talking about you and your useless little life" I said smiling and everyone laugh and she rolled her eyes.

"Bitch." She said and I smile.

"That's my middle name." I said mocking.

"Just remember something Rachel, karma is a bitch." Santana said and I giggle.

"So you guys should enjoy the time with me before karma gets me." I said playfully.

"I can't wait for that moment, I hope you DIE and BURN IN HELL!" Quinn said and I roll my eyes.

"I meet you there Fabray." I said and she roll her eyes.

Glee is over and when I'm grabbing my stuff I hear someone saying: 

"Be careful Berry, karma can come anytime." The person said and I don't know why I feel shivers.

"What?" I asked a little bit scared and turn around and see Kurt was the one who said and everyone was silent.

"Karma is a bitch, Berry." Santana said and I feel nervous, I don't know why.

"Be careful." Quinn said and everyone stays silent.

"Whatever." I said and left.

I'm walking to home and I don't know why I can't stop thinking about the karma thing, this is bothering and I don't know why. Suddenly I feel a cloth in my mouth and a few seconds later I fainted.