Chapter 29

Months Later | Rachel's pov

It's kind of funny, during your whole school life you pray for the end of school, but when you're about to graduate you already miss school. Today is my graduation, I seriously didn't think that I would be alive to graduate. And much less thought that there would be many people that I love by my side.

I take a shower and dry my hair then straighten it. I make a lightly makeup and dress my red graduation gown. I go downstairs and my dads started to cry and I hugged them.

"You gown up so fast!" Leroy said and I giggle.

"Stop! You two will make me cry." I said trying not to cry.

"It looks like it was yesterday when you were joining Elementary school!" Hiram said and I giggle.

My dads are just going later cause we are going to have the last glee club meeting. I finish getting ready and I'm waiting for Quinn, this is kind of tradition, everyday Quinn picks me up and we go to school together. I hear a horn coming from outside and I leave the house and see Quinn's car and I opened the door and get in the car.

"WE ARE GRADUATING!" She yelled excited and I hugged her.

"WE ARE GRADUATING!!!" I yelled and we hug tight.

"I can't believe high school is over." Quinn said.

"No matter what, we still going to be best friends." I said and Quinn smiled.

"I love you, B." She said and I smile.

"I love you, Q." I said and she drove to school, about 10 minutes later we get in school and we hold hands and opened the school's door together.

The hallway is empty, it's weird to see school empty, I'm going to miss high school. We go to the choir room and the whole glee club is there. I sit next to Finn and Quinn sit next to Puck.

"You look beautiful with your graduation gown." Finn whisper on my ear and I smile to him.

"And you look even more handsome with yours." I said and he kissed me lightly.

"Are you nervous?" He asked me.

"Very, but kind of excited." I said and he smirk.

"Can you imagine, you and I, we will start our life together, just us." Finn said smiling and I kissed him passionately and I held my hand and he grab.

" Finn said smiling and I kissed him passionately and I held my hand and he grab

(A/N: Just like this ^)

"We will start our life together." I said smiling to him and we kissed.

"What's up seniors?!" Mr.Schue said excited when he walk in the choir room, and he sit on a bench in front of the class and we all can see that he been crying.

"Mr.Schue, are you crying?" Finn asked.

"Not now, but I were." He said.

"Why? Is everything okay?" Quinn asked.