Chapter 17

Next Day

I wake up with still sleeping Rachel in my arms. She looks that is finally in peace, I want to do something fun with her today cause I know yesterday was hard to her. She started to wake up and when she opened her eyes and see me she smile and I kiss her lips lightly.

"Good morning beautiful." I said to her smiling and she smile back. 

"I am so happy today!" She said smiling.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Cause I wake up with you next to me!" She said excited and I giggle. "And I can FINALLY be in peace, so that's why I am happy."

"Wanna hang out today?" I asked her.

"With you? Let me think...Hm...Well, it seems that I am free. So why not?" She said giggling and I laugh.

"You will regret of saying this." I warn her and. she giggle.

"Really?" She asked giggling "And why?" She asked and I started to tickle her and she started to laugh uncontrollably, I missed hearing her laugh, I know that finally she can move on with her life, I love my Rachie. 

"Pl-please Finn stop!" She said between laughs trying to get her breathe back.

"You need to say 'Finn Hudson is the best boyfriend ever, the hottest and good looking guy in the world" I said to her and keep tickling.

"I won't say that!" She yelled laughing.

"So I'll keep tickling you!" I said.

"Fine, fine! Finn Hudson is the best boyfriend ever, the hottest and good looking guy in the world!" She yelled between laughs and I stop tickling her and kissed her passionately.

"Now do you regret about what did you say?" I said, I was on top of her trying not to smash her delicate body with my huge one.

"A lot." She said smiling and I kissed her passionately, she was rubbing my her lightly cause she knows that I love when she does that. 

"As much I hate interrupt the moment that I kiss my lovely girlfriend, I need to go home and take a shower before we go." I said and Rachel sighed.

"Fine." She said.

Then I kiss her once more and go home take a shower, I drive home and when I get in the house my mom look at me with her left eyebrow raised

"Where were you?" She asked.

"I told you that I would probably spend the whole day with Rachel, you know what she faced yesterday. When we comeback from Columbus were already late so I slept there. And I promise NOTHING happened." I said.

"You're lucky that I trust you, what you're going to do today?" My mom asked and I smile to her.

"Hang out with her." I said and she smiled to me.

"You're in love with this girl, aren't you?" My mom asked and I smile again.

"Madly in love." I confessed and my mom hugged me.

"I'm happy for you!" She said.

"Thanks." I said.

"BUT! I want to meet this girl who is stealing my son from me. I don't like the idea of you wasting your time with a boring girl." My mom said and I giggle "Invite her to dinner this week."

"I promise you will like her. Now I need to take a shower." I said and run upstairs.

After I took the shower, I get ready and drive to Rachel's house. Once I get there, I ring the bell and a few minutes later my lovely girlfriend opened the door.