Chapter 6

I get off the police car and my house is full with people trying to take picture from the newspaper, people wanting interview, I'm scared. I'm not around this quantity of people in so long. I don't want to talk.

I get off the car and people started to take pictures, I ignore them and walk in the house. Wow, the house is the same, 3 years later and the house is the same. I go straight to my room, I need to rest.

---School Next Day--- 

Rachel Berry, this is the only thing school talks about. She's not dead, she is back. Everyone was shocked and confused.

"What happened to Rachel Berry?" Is the only thing the town talks about, she was gone for 3 years, people thought she were dead.

In the choir room the subject is the one and only: Rachel Berry.

"DID YOU GUYS WATCHED THE NEWS???" Puck asked walking in the choir room.

"HELL YEAH!" Kurt said.

"Burt, mom, Kurt and I were watching TV and then PAH!! Rachel Berry is not dead! I was paralyzed." Finn said still shocked.

"I was having dinner when my mom said, I choke with the food." Quinn said.

"When she is coming to school?" Sam asked.

"Have no idea." Santana said.

"I can't believe this is true." Finn said.

"It's been 3 years." Puck said.

"I'm so nervous, I have no idea how to act next to her." Quinn said.

"The day already would be a disaster to her, we can't make it worst." Mercedes said.

"I can't wait for Monday." Puck said.