Chapter 12 // part 1

Next Day

Today is my big date with Finn!!!!! Oh my God I'm so excited! Seriously, I've waited for this day for sooooo long.

I'm here at my locker when Puck comes to his locker, it's next to mine.

"Excited for you date with Hudson?" Puck asked me and I smile.

"Hell yeah, did he tell you were he is going to take me?" I asked Puck.

"Yeah, but I won't tell you, he made me promise that is going to be a surprise." Puck said and I sighed.

"And how about you, excited for you date with Quinn?" I asked and he smiled.

"Very, I like her since when she dated Finn. 3 years ago" Puck said.

"You two will be a very cute couple." I said smiling and Puck smile very big.

"I hope you're right." Puck said.

"I'm always right." I said smiling and left to my class.

I can't stop thinking about Finn, I'm crazy about that boy. My neck is still with a lot of hickeys that Finn left yesterday, he is so hot. He kissing me is definitely something that I can used to. His hands on my waist, just to think about give me shivers, his lips on mine, his tongue with mine. I need that boy to me, everything about him is screams WOW. When I see him I just want to rip his clothes of and kiss him hard, is that normal?

Talking about him, here he is. He walk in class late and everyone looks at him. When his eyes met mine he winked at me and I smile, this boy is my everything.

"Finn you're late...again." Mr.Schue said.

"I know I'm sorry, this will not happen again." Finn said.

"Fine, go to your place." Mr.Schue said and he smile in relief and he sit next... TO ME!!! I'm freaking out hard.

"Excited about today?" He asked me smirking in a flirt tone.

"Very." I said smiling to him and look him into the eyes.

"If you don't stop smiling to me I will probably kiss you here and both of us get detention, is that what you want?" He asked me and I giggle.

"About the kiss, hell yeah it's what I want, but about detention, I don't want." I said and Finn smile with my answer.

"Nice answer." He said and I giggle.

"Just saying the truth." I said giggling and he giggle.

We keep talking then the class is over, I didn't want it to be over, I want to keep talking with Finn.

"See ya later Rach." He said and kissed my cheek and I smile.

"See ya Finn." I said to him.

Gosh, I need this boy to be my boyfriend, I love him so much!!!!!! I don't know for how long I can hide that, I don't want have to hide that from him. Everything about me screams I Love Finn Hudson. When I am going to my locker someone pull me to the auditorium.

"What the h-" I was interrupted for a kiss. When I break the kiss I see it's Finn so I smile and kiss him again. We keep kissing for long minutes.

"Sorry, I couldn't stay away." He said and I smile.

"You don't have to stay away." I said smiling and he smiled.

He lean in again and me too and we kissed again, my arms are around his neck and I am gently rubbing  his hair while I kiss him, I know he likes when I do that. When he kiss it feels so right, like is meant to be. It's a soft kiss but still filled with horny, from me and him, I swear if I wasn't in school I would rip his clothes right now, this boy drives me crazy.

"We can go to class or we can stay here at the auditorium, what do you want to do?" He asked me with his hands still on my waist and I smile.

"Let me think, go to the boring History class or stay here at the auditorium kissing you? It's a hard choice." I said joking and he giggle.

"Ouch." He said acting hurt and I giggle and kiss him again.

"I need more from that, what you said really hurt my feelings." He said pouting and I kiss passionately.

We keep kissing and talking for a while, we look like a couple but we are not a couple. I want to call him mine, Gosh I'm really anxious.

The bell ring and I was surprised.

"Already?" Finn said and I giggle, we were sitting on the last row of the auditorium, we were talking for a while after the make out session.

"Time flies." I said.

"Just because I'm with you, if I were at that boring class, it would take ages." He said and I laugh.

"Let's go." I said and stood up and held my hand to he get up too.

"Fine." He said grabbing my hand but when I was going to help him to get up he pull me to him and I fall on his lap.

"Or we can stay here." He said and kissed me and I kiss back, I can spend a whole day doing this.

"As thought I love the idea I have Math class and I'm sucks at math." I said and he laugh. "And you're in this class too, so you don't have to stay away." I said smiling and he smirk.

"But in class I can't kiss you." He said and I giggle.

"You can kiss me whenever you want at our official first date." I said and he smiled.

"Fine." He said smirking and I get off of his lap and held his hand to he stand up. Before we leave the auditorium Finn kissed me lightly.

"Don't make out with anyone else at the auditorium, just me." He whispered on my ear and I laugh.

"Silly, but now let's go to class." I said giggling and we went to class.