Chapter 3

*A year later*

It's been a loooong time since I got here, I have no idea how long I've been here. It's been a long time, I have no hope anymore, I'm skinny, dirty and tired. I don't think anyone cares that I'm missing, probably they think that I'm dead, I wish I were dead. 

A man walk in the room, take the handcuffs, and I already know what is going to happen, torture.

I left the room and go to another, sit in chair and they put something in my vein and I fainted. 

--School--

It's been a year since Rachel is gone, no one have no idea what happened to her. Everyone just think that she's dead, she wish she were, but she is still alive. The police keep investigating Rachel's case but no one have hope anymore.

McKinley is very different after that day, no one is the same. And after today everyone is more crazy than ever.

"A body was founded, police say that is Rachel Berry." It's the title of the newspaper. 

"Is Rachel Berry really dead?" The town is asking.

"Who killed Rachel Berry?" Is the question of the moment.

Regret is a form of punishment itself, and a lot of people are feeling. Regretting about the last thing that said to Rachel, regretting about something that never told her...Regret. Regret is the word of the day.

The choir room is silent, a dead silence. Nothing is the same, no one is the same, not since the day that Rachel Berry disappeared. Things turned upside down, no one have any idea of what to do.

"Regret is worst than karma." Puck said breaking the silent.

"Don't even tell me about it." Quinn said. "I told her that I wished that she died and burned in hell." 

"I told her that karma could come anytime." Kurt said.

"I was the one who said karma is a bitch." Santana said.

"And I never told her." Finn said and sighed.

"Told her what?" Mercedes asked.

"I know she were new here, but I had a major crush on her. I know she probably never felt the same, but I liked her anyway." Finn said, everyone was shocked, no one expected for that.

"Dude, she was totally into you." Puck said.

"She wasn't." Finn said.

"Yeah she was, everyone could see just the way she looked at you." Sam said.

"You were with me that time." Quinn said, yes, they broke up.

"But I liked her and I never told her that." Finn said "And you cheated on me, you can't be mad"

"Whatever." She said.

"I was envious of her." Mercedes said "She was new, and had all the solos." 

"I was envious about her confidence, I'm not stutter, I fake my stuttering just because I'm scared." Tina said and everyone looks at her surprised.

"I told her many times I hated her, that I if she disappear and no one would care, I told her she that I wanted her dead burning in hell, I told her that everyone hated her. If karma were a bitch to her, I imagine karma with me." Quinn said.

"And now she's dead." Sam said.

--Rachel's POV--

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I yelled in pain while they electrocute me.

"Stop yelling." The woman said and whipped me.

"Please stop!" I yelled in tears.

"Did I hear more?" The man said and they laugh and the pain started again.

I just wish I were dead.