Chapter 25

A month later - Rachel's pov

Today it's been a month since Finn's accident and he is still in coma. I miss him like crazy, I won't give up on him, never. I see him almost everyday and talk to him, hurts so much to see him like dad, lying on bed with tubes all over his body. 

I will never give up on Finn, he is the love of my life. I don't think you give up on love,  everything happens for a reason, I see this situation more like a test. I love Finn so much. I will never give up on someone that I can't go a day without thinking about.

I get of bed and take a shower, I get ready, eat breakfast, brush my teeth and go to school. I get there and go to my locker, when I opened the locker's door I see a picture of Finn and I, I smile lightly when I see it. I miss him very much, it was in my birthday, me, him and the pink roses. I was with a fluffy face cause I cried. I look to my hand and see the ring that he gave to me and sighed. 

Today I am so sad, I just want to lay on my bed and cry. I want to hug Finn again, I want to hear his laugh again. I want to see his passionately look to me again, cause I know he loves me with all his heart and I love him back. 

I go to my class and sit next to Quinn, she knows what day is today.

"How you're doing?" She asked and my eyes filled with tears, she noticed and hugged me.

"I want him back, I need him back." I said and she rubbed my back while she hugged me.

"I know honey, I know. He will wake up soon, you know he will. Cause love crash walls, you and Finn will be together again." She said.

"I hope you're right." I said and wipe my tears.

"Oh my God! I loved that movie Finn, thank you for make me watch." I said to him.

"I knew you would like!" He said giggling driving and I was rubbing his hair lightly with my nails while he drive, I always do that.

"It's hilarious!" I said.

"I noticed that you thought that, you laughed during the whole movie." He said and I giggle.

"I have a loose laugh, it's not my fault!" I said laughing and he look at me passionately and smile.

"I know that and is so cute." He said and parked the car in front of my house.

"Gosh, how can you be so amazing?" I said and hugged him tight.

"Rachel I need to breathe." He said and I let him go and he giggle.

"I was kidding, but nice to see that you care." He said and I smile.

"See ya tomorrow." I said to him.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you more." I said.

"If you say so." He said and we kissed passionately, then I go to the house.

Minutes later I receive the worst call from my life.

"Rachel?" Quinn said waving her hand in front of my face taking out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked.

"Class is over." She said.

"Oh." I said and grab my stuff and leave the class.

--Lunch

I go to the table and sit with the glee club, everyone is in a bad vibe. Everyone is just small talking, I am quiet just staring the wall.

"Rachel?" He asked, just having him saying my name give me shivers, I turn around and I see him looking at me.