Chapter 22

A week later ~ Finn's pov ~ Tuesday 10pm

I am coming back home cause I went to watch a movie on the cinema with Rachel, I almost drag her to watch DeadPool but in the end she love it! She laughed during the whole movie. Her laugh makes me want to laugh, it's so cute.

I love Rachel very very much, I just can't imagine my life without her. I think were write on the stars that we are meant to be. I just look to her and wonder how I got to be so damn lucky, really, I think in the past life my life was SUPER sucks and this is life is the reward. 

She is a girl in a million, the way she kisses me when we 'make love' (A/N: Yes girl, they've already did it.) the way she hugs me, the way she pet my hair with her nails and that drive me crazy, the way she get excited easily, her smiles to me, her beautiful voice when she sing, the way she argue with me when I do something stupid.

It's kind of funny when Rachel and I argue cause she gets mad at me or I get mad with her but after 5 minutes we are making out again. I think we are couple goals for a lot of people in school cause we are together for months and we are stable. 

Besides girlfriend, Rachel is my best friend. We have so much fun together, two days ago me and Rachel decided to cook. So we read the recipe on the internet and tried to cook, but everything went wrong. In the end Rachel and I were laughing very hard and my mom walk in the kitchen and was shocked seeing our situation, then she just started to laugh with us.Every single moment with Rachel will be forever in my heart, I love her so much. 

I hear a horn very loud then at a crossing a car comes at high speed and hits my car very heavily.