Chapter 19

A week later - Friday

I wake up smiling and take a shower to go to school.

I get ready and hear a horn coming from outside and I get out of the house and is Quinn!

"Morning Q." I said smiling to her.

"Morning B." She said "You're looking so cute with these headbands." She said and I giggle.

"Thanks." I said smiling. "So, how are things between you and Puck?" I asked and Quinn smiled.

"Great, better than what I thought it would be." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause as you know Noah is a hardheaded." She said and I laugh "But he is also amazing." She said.

"Girl, I have a surprise for you today!" I said excited.

"What is it?" She asked excited and I laugh.

"If I said it wouldn't be a surprise." I said and she parked the car and she whined.

"What you're whining about?" Puck asked and put his arm around Quinn's shoulder.

"Rachel is a bad girl." She said and I laugh.

"Whatever! Now I'm going to my locker grab my stuff." I said and left Quinn and Puck and I get in the school and go straight to my locker.

I am grabbing my books and I feel tow big arms around my waist and a kiss on my cheek.

"Hello my beautiful girlfriend." Finn said and I giggle. 

"Hello boyfriend." I said and turn around to face him. He was with his arms now supported at the lockers so I couldn't get out.

"Only boyfriend? Any compliments?" He asked and I smile.

"Any compliments." I said and he lean in closer to me still locking me between his arms.

"So I can't let you go." He said and I smile.

"Oh well, poor me, I'm stuck between Finn's Hudson arms. His strong arms that every girl in school want but I am the one who is locked between them, poor me." I said smiling and he smile.

"You love me so much." He said and I smile.

"Hell yeah I do." I said and he kissed me passionately.

"Babe, to the game tonight are you coming?" He asked and I smile.

"Wait let me see. Stay my Friday night at home or see me hot boyfriend playing football? I think the second option is better." I said and Finn smile.

"Gosh, you're so amazing." He said and I grab his collar and pull him into a passionately kiss. I love the feeling of kiss Finn, our tongues working in sync and the feeling of having him with me forever.

"Berry and Hudson, no kissing in the hallways!!" Principal Figgins said while he walk throw the hallway and we break the kiss and giggle. 

"You have lipstick all over your face." I said cleaning my red lipstick off Finn's face.

"It worth it." He said and I smile and the bell rang.

"Oh shit." He said and I giggle.

"See ya later." I said and kiss his lips lightly.

"See ya." He said and left to my chemistry class and he went to his History class.

I don't have many periods with Finn, only 4. Oh! I almost forgot, remember the surprise that I said I had to Quinn? Yeah, it's that I will join glee club again! She insisted so much and after that day at the karaoke with Finn I realized how much I missed singing.