Chapter 21

3 days later

"DAAAAAAAD!" I yelled.

"Rachel honey, what's going on?" Hiram asked worried walking in the room.

"Where is my mascara?!" I asked him freaking out.

"With your other makeup." He calmly said.

"No, it's not!!" I yelled and he look to the makeup and hand me the mascara.

"See, it was there all the time. But now, why don't you sit and tell me what is going on?" Hiram said and I sit with him on the bed.

"I'm nervous cause literally every boy I've show you guys, you guys embarrassed him! I don't wanna lose Finn because of a stupid dinner."  I said and my dad giggle.

"We promise to not embarrass him." Hiram said.

"You promise?" I asked.

"Promise." He said and left the room to let me get ready.

So, my dads are going to meet Finn today and I am so nervous cause my dads can let ANYONE embarrassed, and I really want to my boyfriend and my dad to get along, seriously, I need that. I love Finn so deeply and I am 100% sure that he is the love of my life and I'll marry him in the future and that's why I need my dads to love him too. 

I finish getting ready and when I go downstairs I see Finn talking with my dads and laughing...When did that happen?

"Babe, you're here!" Finn said when he see me standing on the stairs shocked and I walk towards them, they were in the living room and I sit next to Finn.

"When did you get here?" I asked smiling to him.

"About 10 minutes ago." He said and I was surprised.

"And you're not dead?" I asked him surprised and everyone laugh.

"Finn is too funny for us to kill." Leroy said and I smiled. 

"I know that." I said smiling to Finn. 

"You look stunning tonight." Finn whisper on my ear and I smiled to him. 

We talked for a while then we went to the restaurant, I'm going with Finn in his car and my dads are going in another car. I get in the car with Finn and I smile to him.

"My dads like you, I am so so so happy!" I said excited smiling to him.

"Have you ever met me? I'm awesome, it's impossible not like me." He joked and I roll my eyes playfully, I love Finn's sense of humor.

"And very humble, you forgot to mention." I said while drive.

"Oh yeah totally, I am humble, smart, great sense of humor, good looking...I am a piece of perfection." Finn joked and both of us laugh hard.

"I couldn't agree more." I said still trying to recover my breathe.

"My girlfriend is very lucky, you don't find a guy like me every corner." He said and I look at him with my left eyebrow raised and he giggle.

"I'm pretty sure that she agrees with you." I said and he smiled to me.

"I'm happy to hear that." He said and I smiled. About 10 minutes later we get in the restaurant and Finn opened the door for me.

"Mr. Impossible Not To Like, let's do it." I said holding his hand.

"Before we walk in the restaurant I need to do something." He said.

"What?" I asked him confused.

"This." He said and put his and on my chin and kissed me passionately. "Just to give me lucky." 

"I love you." I said to him and he half smiled.

"I love you too." He said.

The hours pass by and everything turns out fine. My parents LOVED Finn, seriously, I do't think I've saw my dads laugh like that in a while. After the amazing night, Finn take me home and I kiss goodbye and get in the house. I love Finn Hudson so much, he is the love of my life.