Chapter 11

I wake up, it's 10:30am. I can't stop thinking about yesterday, about Finn. Yesterday after the game was so much fun, Finn and I hang out and he is amazing. I can spend days locked in a room with him that I would never me exhausted. We went to dinner and we talked about everything, he is such a easy person to talk, like I said, he is amazing.

I didn't want that night to end never, I wonder if he feels the same about me, because girl, I am so in love with him, I loved this boy for three L O N G years, I wish that he feels the same, if he doesn't I'll be devastated.

I go downstairs and see a note on the refrigerator from my dads.

"Hey sweetheart, we had to leave for a business trip. But we promise that we will comeback for graduation, we love you- Dads "

It's only October, graduation is in June, I hate when my dads spend so much time away I love them and I know it's because of work, but the house is pretty lonely without them.

I grab a box of cereal and put in my bowl and put some milk. I eat while watch Netflix, I'm watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S, I love so much. I already watched thousands of time but, never loose the fun, it's amazing.

I finished my breakfast and put the bowl in the sink, I watched more episodes from Friends and WOW it's already 11: 20pm, time flies!

I decided to take a shower cause 12:30pm Quinn is coming pick me up, we are going to lunch at the mall then we are going to this new karaoke that opened last week. I finished my shower, dry my hair then curl it, make a lightly make up and get dressed.

Today is a really hot day, rare for Lima when it's not summer. It's 12:30pm so Quinn must be here anytime.

*BEEP BEEP*

There she is, I get out of the house and see Quinn inside the car.

"Looking hot girl!" Quinn said as she see my outfit and we laugh.

"So do you!!" I said siting next to her and we laugh.

"So girl, tell me everything about yesterday with Finn Giant Hudson." Quinn said and I giggle. "Since the beginning, even the bleachers part." I smile remembering.

"Before the game I was looking for you, I walked in the auditorium and see Finn there, when I was turning around the door slam and he looks up and see me. I apologize for interrupting me and when I was leaving he asked me to stay." I said.

"So romantic!!!!" She yelled excited and I laugh.

"So we talked because he was nervous about the game, so after the game, when they won, Finn came running to me and hugged me tight thanking me for believing that he could win the game." I said.

"OH MY GOD I'M FEELING THAT THIS IS A MOVIE!!" Quinn yelled excited and I laugh.

"So we were hugging each other and everyone was staring at us, then Puck yelled 'Kiss her already dude' and Finn smash his lips against mine, we kissed for good, not good, AMAZING minutes then we break the kiss and smile to each other and he kissed me again, the second kiss was softer and as amazing as the first. Then he asked me if I wanted to get the hell out of there and I said yeah, and we went dinner. We talked about everything, he is so amazing, we kissed more times of course." I said smiling and Quinn was giving little jumps.

"Omg I total ship Finchel!!" She yelled excited and I giggle.

"Finchel?" I asked her giggling.

"It's your and Finn's ship name!" She said excited and I laugh.