Chapter 13

A/N: Sorry that I am not putting Rachel's outfit cause usually I write chapter on the computer but now I am using the phone!

I get ready, I'm wearing a beautiful blue dress and a lightly make up. It's all so simple but when you put it together it's so elegant. I'm finally having my first date with him, the boy I dreamed for so long.

The door bell rang, now or never. I opened the door and see Finn with flowers at his hand, he is wearing a suit, he is so fucking hot!

"Hey." I said smiling when I opened the door.

"Hey Rach, these are for you." He said and I smile, he is so cute and hot at the same time.

"They're beautiful Finn, thank you." I said and he give me the flowers and I put them in the water.

"Shall we?" He asked and held out his hand.

"We shall." I said grabbing his hand and we left.

We were at his car and we were talking about random things, I'm already having a good time and we didn't even get in the where the date was going to be.

"Where are we going? We are almost out of town! Finn are you kidnapping me?! I already got kidnapped once, can't you just choose someone else?" I said and he laugh.

"Well, I want you to be mine but not like this, no kidnapping." He said and I laugh.

Wait a minute, does he just said that he wants to be with me?!!! Just ask moron!!!! Okay not moron, but just ask!!!!

We get in a high place and Finn parked his car, he get off and opened my door and grabbed my hand to help me to get off the car. Once he locked the car he took me to a place that were a beautiful table with a candle in the middle and two chairs, there were lights on a few plants, it's so beautiful. We have the view from the whole city. Gosh I love Finn even more, it's that even possible?

"Finn this is the prettiest things I ever seen." I said and he smiled.

"I just do that stuff for you." He said smiling and I smiled to him.

We had our diner and keep talking. I'm so happy that I am staying so much time just me and him, he is an amazing person, so funny, I can spend years locked with him in a room that I would be happy, as thought I'm with him everything is okay. How can a person have so much effect over me like that?

We finished our date and we are on my door, I can't help but smile when I look at him, he is everything.

"Thank you Finn, I had an amazing night." I said smiling to him and he smile looking into my eyes and he kissed me, we kissed for goooooodd minutes then we break the kiss but I still had my arms around his neck and he still had his arms around my waist.

"Thank YOU." He said and I giggle. "Rach?" He said, please Finn, just ask, just ask, please!

"Yeah?" I said smiling.

"Remember when I said that I want to be with you?" He asked me and I nod "I wonder if you want to be with me." He said and I smile and kissed him again.

"I'm sorry, but that's not an answer." He said and I smile.

"That's a 'hell yeah I want to be with you." I said and we kissed again.