Chapter 8

It's been a week since I comeback to school and finally the stares and whispers stopped. Me and Quinn are very close friends now, that's a good surprise. And she told me about everything that happened while I was gone.

She told me that Finn had a crush on me, I don't know why, but just the thought of Finn crushing me seems so unreal. I still have feelings about him, but I'm still insecure about everything.

About my style, I changed a lot. Before everything I used to wear highs heels everyday, always perfect. Now I don't care that much, I wear sweatshirts and jeans, but I still want to look beautiful. 

--School--

I'm here at my locker when Quinn come to me.

"Hey Q." I said smiling to her.

"Hey! Can I ask you something?" She asked me smiling.

"Sure." I said.

"Why don't you join glee club again?" She said and I started to laugh and she looked confused.

"Never in a million years." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I don't sing in ages! I don't even know if I still can do this." I said.

"Please Rach, we need more people. You were our best singer." She said.

"I can't sing anymore." I said.

"I doubt." She said "Today the glee club are going to a karaoke, you will come with me and you will sing." 

"WHAT?!" I said.

"You heard me well, you are going to sing." She said.

"Okay I will sing, but I will be suck." I said.

"No you won't, a person with your voice will never sing bad." She said.

"Whatever, I have to go to class." I said and we left. 

--After Class--

I'm here at my locker when Quinn comes to me, shit, I totally forgot about the karaoke thing, I don't want to go, it's been 3 years since I sang for the last time.

"Hey Rach, ready to go?"  Quinn asked me smiling.

"Quinn, I'm serious, I don't wanna go." I said.

"Please Rach." She begged.

"I don't know if I can sing anymore, I'm insecure." I said.

"Okay so let's do this, we ditch the glee club and we go to my house. There I have a karaoke so we can sing, just us." Quinn said and I sighed.

"Fine." I said and Quinn smile at me.

We get to Quinn's car and she turn on the radio. We started to sing together and laugh, I can't believe me and Quinn lost so many time fighting that we never noticed that we are way better as best friends than like enemies. We get at Quinn's house and she turn on the karaoke and choose a song.

"What do you think about this one?" Quinn asked me.

"I love this music!" I said excited and the music started to play.

Best Song Ever- One Direction

"See Rach!!!! You still have an amazing voice!!!!!!!!!" Quinn yelled happy and and I laugh.

"Let's sing more!!" I said happy, I missed singing.

We keep singing the whole afternoon and dancing, we were having the time of our lives. It feels so good be with a friend, I missed this feeling, I'm for the first time in years, I'm feeling happy

(A/N: GUYS I'M SOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!! I totally forgot about updating this book, I'm so sorry. And oh my God, I'm so stupid sometimes, I accidentally unpublished this story!!!! I can't believe myself sometimes!

I wish y'all an amazing 2019! That this new year bring everyone everything good in the world! XOXO)