s e v e n || british vogue

Present
The next day
October 29th, 2018
Monday morning
10.07 A.M.
Payne Mansion
London, England

liampayne                                                       ...

liked by zayn and 1.986.501 others
liampayne #Polaroid
View all 903.468 comments
zayn miss you handsome💛
ziamisreal @zayn I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE REAL
zaynsmine @zayn I LOVE YOU
liamswife you look so hot @liampayne 🤤
21 MINUTES AGO

Liam grinned when he saw Zayn's notification before locking his phone, sighing heavily. He looked down at Watson who was laying beside him on the couch, his head rested upon his lap. They were watching Family Guy together, enjoying a nice morning before Liam had to go out. His phone suddenly began to ring, making his attention drift down to the mobile device.

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like, it's better than y–

"Hey baby." He answered with a hum. He needed to remind himself to change the ringtone for Zayn. Thanks to Louis, he was stuck with that one.

"Hey babe," Zayn's sweet voice popped up from the other end of the line, "how are you? Did you arrive safely?"

"Yes, Zayn, I already texted you." Liam chuckled.

"I know, I just wanted to double check." Zayn giggled. "I miss you so much."

"I miss you too, Jaan." The brunet smiled softly. "I'll be back soon, I promise." He assured his husband, tilting his head a little to the side.

"You better." The older lad said with a warning voice, but Liam could only imagine the goofy smile plastered on his lips right now. The thought made his heart flutter with fond. He truly loved this man with all his heart.

"So, I checked up on a adopting agency in New York and they said we could have a interview with them in November... is that okay?"

"Of course, baby. Tell me when and I'll be there." Liam told him and nodded his head. He couldn't believe they were actually going to go through with this. It was a huge step for both of them – especially when they had two on going careers to carry with. But he had always wanted to start a family with Zayn and he knew how much it meant to the Bradford latter. He just hoped it would work out for them.

"The first interview is in a week so please be there a day before, okay?" Zayn explained, Liam humming in response. "God, I can't believe we're finally doing this!" The dark haired beauty squealed excitingly, the younger bloke releasing a light laugh.

"Me neither, baby. I can't wait." He told him, smiling to himself at the thought of the two taking care of a baby together, raising it and giving it a great home.