n i n e t e e n || sabotage

Present
Two days later
December 22nd, 2018
Saturday morning
11.35 A.M.
Malik-Payne Penthouse
NYC, Manhattan, New York

zayn ...

liked by trishamalik1069 and 10.577.234 others
zayn I'm proud to announce that @liampayne and I are officially fathers to our beautiful baby girls, Evelyn and Isabella. We have been blessed by the most amazing Christmas miracle and I can't thank god enough for it. They are the best thing that has happened to us in the last few years we've been struggling and we can't wait to raise them together❤️ they're our little angels, We love you, Lyn and Bella❤️
View all 1.346.789 comments
trishamalik1069 they're beautiful❤️
ziamhearteyes OH MY GOD
ziampalik THEY'RE SO ADORABLE
liampayne I love you❤️
| zayn I love you more baby❤️
20 MINUTES AGO

Zayn looked up from his phone, his eyes drifting over to his husband who had one of their daughters cradled in his arms as the other slept in the carrier. He was rocking her gently, Evelyn squirming in his arms and cuddling more into her daddy's chest. It was an adorable sight. He couldn't believe Liam and him were parents – and to two baby girls. They immediately fell in love with them the moment they were able to hold them in their arms. The two were so happy, they couldn't stop themselves from shedding tears. They were absolutely beautiful.

They were surprised when they found out that the mother had given birth to twins. Since it was common that most agencies would separate the babies, they did ask the couple if they wanted to take both home. Liam and Zayn didn't have the heart to separate them so they decided to adopt the two and take them home with them. Everyone was shocked and surprised, but they all immediately became attached.

"I'm so proud of you." Zayn turned his head to look at his father.

"You are?" He questioned, watching as he joined him.

"Oh yeah." Yaser smiled and nodded. He looked at him. "I know I gave you a hard time the first few months, but I'm really proud of who you've become. I mean look at you now. A father." He ruffled Zayn's locks and chuckled softly, smiling over at his new granddaughter. "You've built a successful career, found someone who makes you more than happy and adopted two beautiful baby girls. I'm more than proud even. Your mother and I are more than proud."

Zayn smiled at that and leaned against his father. "Thanks baba." He said softly and rested his head on his shoulder, observing Liam as he pulled a bunch of funny faces with Louis to make Evelyn giggle. The lads had been all over them along with their sisters. The twins were the highlight of the day. Even Watson wouldn't leave their sight after sniffing them. It was like he immediately went into protection mode.

"Can their future godfather hold her?" Louis asked Liam, giving him a look.

"Who said you are going to be the godfather?" Niall scolded at the older male, glaring at him.