t w e n t y - s e v e n || when we sealed the deal

Past
April 25th, 2014
Friday morning
9.45 A.M.
The Hampton's
Long Island, New York

Fifteen minutes.

Fifteen minutes left until the ceremony would start. Zayn was in his own room as he stared at himself in the mirror, wearing a clean, white designer tuxedo that made him look like a Disney Prince. His heart was thumping heavily in his chest and his palms were sweaty.

Was this really happening?

Was he about to marry the man of his dreams and the love of his life?

The answer – surprisingly – was yes. He was about to marry the one man that made him feel like he was the only man for him. The man that made him feel beautiful and good about himself. He couldn't believe it was actually happening. It felt surreal. Like a dream. A dream where he never wanted to wake up from. He had to pinch himself so many times just to reassure himself that this was actually reality and that he wasn't just dreaming about this day. The thought made his nerves go crazy.

I'm about to marry Liam.

Those words kept repeating in his head like a broken vinyl playing the same sound over and over again. His hands were shaking and the hairs on the back of his neck kept rising each time. Because each time it gave him shivers – the good kind. Knowing that in less than an hour, he was going to be married to the one man that went with him through hell, made his stomach have butterflies fluttering in it and his heart literally explode.

His attention was drawn to the door when a knock sounded through the room. His father walked in.

"Hey baba." Zayn smiled when he walked up to him. "What's up?"

"Just wanted to check on you." Yaser replied and looked at him. "Do you- do you still want me to walk you down the aisle?" He asked, seeming a little unsure.

The dark haired latter chuckled. "Yeah." He nodded. "I want you to walk me down the aisle. We discussed this already." He reminded him with a giggle.

"Yeah, I know. I just want to be sure."

"You've been wanting to be sure the past few days baba." Zayn laughed softly. "You're walking me down the aisle and that's final, okay?" He grabbed his father's hand and looked at him, smiling.

"I can't believe you're getting married." Yaser suddenly said with a small frown on his lips, the twenty-one year old cooing. "It felt like just yesterday you were still a little boy, eager enough to play outside in the rain even though you knew you'd get sick." The old man sighed heavily, shaking his head.

"I'm so proud of you." He pulled his son into a tight hug. Zayn smiled softly at that and returned the gesture, holding onto him tightly. After having come out to his family, it took a while until Yaser got used to it. He eventually came around when he noticed how happy his son really was with Liam and finally accepted it. In the end, Zayn was still his son and didn't change one bit. He was still the same person as he was before. Whatever lover he has, it was his business, not Yaser's. Though, Liam still ended up getting the protective father speech from him.

It didn't take long until the ceremony was starting. Zayn and Yaser headed out of the house and towards the spot near the ocean. Zayn and Liam were eager to hold the wedding where a beautiful view of the sea was in place. Since it was going to be a small, secretive one, they chose the Hampton's for everything around. All of their families and friends were seated by the chairs, facing Liam who was nervously shifting on the spot by the priest.

Zayn's breath hitched when he saw the brunet and his heartbeat became quicker. He looked so handsome in his tuxedo. His short hair was slicked back into a small quiff. Zayn was in awe seeing him.

As soon as they arrived, the music started playing. All of the guests stood up and turned to look at Zayn. Liam's head lifted from his hands and he stared at the dark haired beauty, his eyes widening a little when he saw his soon to be husband standing at the end of the aisle.

Zayn and Yaser started walking down the path, getting closer to the brunet. Zayn's heart felt as if it was about to burst out of his chest due to how heavy it was beating. As soon as they reached Liam, Yaser let go of Zayn. He looked at his son and smiled softly before kissing his forehead. He turned to look at Liam, giving him the threatening eye before taking his hand. "Take care of him." He told him, patting his shoulder and joining Trisha by the front row.

Zayn chuckled at that and moved his gaze to meet Liam's. His smile grew as the two of them stood in front of each other. The love was visible in each other's eyes – along with the nervousness both of them were feeling. The brunet was the one who took his hands into his own, linking their fingers. "You ready?" Liam asked him softly.

Zayn nodded. "Been ready since the day we met." He beamed excitingly. Liam stared at him with the biggest smile on his lips.

It didn't take long until the priest had finally started the ceremony, everyone being very emotional – especially their parents and the lads.

But the most dramatic one was obviously Louis.

8 hours later
Friday evening
6.45 P.M.
Mandarin Oriental
NYC, Manhattan, New York

Their lips collided in a heated make out session and the newly weds stumbled towards their hotel room. Their hands roamed each other's bodies, gripping and tugging at the pieces of fabric they were wearing. The two were obviously tipsy from their reception, but neither of them really cared since they were really horny for one another.

Liam turned Zayn around so his front was pressed up against their room door, grinding his crotch teasingly against his ass. The older male bit down his bottom lip and released a soft moan, fingernails scratching at the wood. "Stop teasing already." He whined softly, pushing his ass back for more friction.

"Shh." The brunet mumbled, kissing his neck slowly.

"Can my husband please stop teasing me?" Zayn begged softly, his hand gripping at the doorknob of their hotel room.

Liam smirked at that and pulled out their room key from his pocket. He kissed Zayn's cheek and jaw, unlocking their door before the two stumbled into the room. Things immediately escalated once the door closed, their clothes being ridded from their bodies. It wasn't long until the couple spent their wedding night making love to each other, enjoying every second of it. They definitely knew they pissed off their neighbors that night.