e l e v e n || shopping

2 hours later
Thursday afternoon
1.49 P.M.
Fifth Avenue

liampayne ...

liked by winnieharlow and 2,457,992 othersliampayne my baby's tired🥰View all 1

liampayne my baby's tired🥰
View all 1.467.398 comments
ziampalik OHMYGODHSHSJS
zixamxs I'm still not over you guys omfgghdksks
mrsmalik_24 he's so cute
11 MINUTES AGO

zayn ...

liked by louist91 and 3,842,651 others
zayn hello handsome🤤
View all 1.672.031 comments
liampayne you snuck a pic of me huh?
            | zayn pay back's a bitch payno☺️
liampaynettes OOF HE LOOKS SO GOOD
ziampalik 😍😍😍
5 MINUTES AGO

"What do you think babe?"

Liam's voice brought Zayn back to reality, making his head perk up for his attention. He looked over at his husband and checked him out as soon as he turned around for him, his eye scanning his appearance. He smiled softly. He looked good in the blue suit. It fitted his toned body just perfectly.

He nodded his head. "Definitely."

"You think so?" Liam asked, biting his bottom lip. Zayn could tell that the brunet felt a little unsure, so he stood up and walked up to him. He watched the tailor collect the pins before heading to the front to do some things, leaving the couple alone.

"Baby, you look beautiful in that suit. The fans will appreciate anything you wear, you know that." Zayn fixed the collar of the white dress shirt, moving his hand down to brush some of the fluff off.

"I know, it's just- sometimes they–"

"You're fans are not the type who'd drag you down." Zayn assure him, but Liam grimaced a little. He rolled his eyes at that, knowing what he meant with the look. "Okay, maybe not all, but a lot love everything you wear because you look good in literally anything. Even a dress." He giggled and grinned a little, managing to sneak a smile on his husband's face.

"You think I'd look good in a dress?"

"Baby, you'd look good even if you wore a trash bag." The dark haired latter cupped his face and smiled softly, humming. "Trust me on that."

"You're just saying that because you married me." Liam pointed out.

"I'm saying that, because it's the truth and
I'd suck your dick so good if you wore a trash bag." Zayn smirked teasingly, pecking his lips. "You look sexy in anything, especially this suit." He hummed, eyeing him.

"Mister Payne is getting kinky?" Liam grinned and rose a brow, glancing over at the tailor.

"Always." The Bradford latter responded while tilting his head back once looking up at him, his lips curling into a innocent smile. He playfully batted his long lashes, releasing a surprised squeak when he was suddenly pulled into the brunet's changing room. He snorted when he watched Liam yank the curtain close to give them some privacy, his gaze focused on his lover's handsome face.

"What are you doing?" He questioned, biting his lip.

"What do you think?" The younger lad took the blazer off and neatly hung it up on one of the hooks, unbuttoning the white dress shirt.

"No- Liam!" Zayn tried stopping him, blushing deeply. "We're- You're- you're tailor- baby." He giggled uncontrollably, covering his mouth to keep quiet. He watched him open the shirt and expose his abs, making him groan in frustration.

"Seriously?" He whined, rubbing his fingertips over his abs.

"What?" Liam grinned, pretending as if he didn't do anything while taking the shirt off and dropping it on the floor.

"You know... exactly what I– fuck, Liam!" Zayn squealed once Liam was working on the trousers and slipped out of them, covering his eyes.

"It's not like you haven't seen this before."

"I know! But we're in public." He whispered slash yelled, covering his mouth to contain his laughter.

"You weren't complaining when we did this during our shopping date once." Liam reminded his husband, smirking cheekily. He wiggled his brows, picking up his clothes to put them on.

"That was when we were younger. We're almost thirty Liam."

"So? We're still young." The brunet said and looked at him, smiling. "There's no harm in doing crazy stuff." He told him whilst shrugging his shoulders. And it was true, there was no harm in it. Clearly they did more crazier things during their years in One Direction together but now that they were out and about with their relationship, Zayn kind of wanted to keep things quiet – mostly their talk about adopting. He wanted to see it as a surprise for their fans.

"That was when it was still a risk to get seen."

"This doesn't make a difference, babe." Liam chuckled, slipping into his sweater. Zayn rolled his eyes once again and watched him, tilting his head to the side. "The only real risk we have is to make sure our sex tape doesn't get exposed to the world, but even if, maybe we'll get as famous as Kim K." The Wolverhampton joked and snickered when Zayn smacked him over the head.

"I thought you deleted that?!"

"I lied." Liam grinned. "It's a nice video. Especially the angle where your leg is on my shoulder and–" Zayn cut his husband off by grabbing the pile of clothes from the floor and throwing it at him, wanting him to shut up. It was obvious that Zayn was still embarrassed by doing the sex tape. They were both young and wanted to do something crazier than crazy and recorded themselves making love once. He expected Liam to have deleted it but, of course, he didn't.

"One and a half hours of pure bliss. Mm, we should do the positions all over again." Liam kept going on, laughing as Zayn scoffed and left the changing room. "Baby, I'm kidding. I deleted it, I swear." He chuckled and quickly pulled on his jeans before following after. He was still closing the button and zipping up the zipper, adjusting his belt.

"You better be." Zayn huffed and crossed his arms over his chest like a mad toddler who's mother had just refused to give him a cookie. Liam hummed and kissed his husband's cheek.

"You can check the laptop database to check and see that I'm not lying. I just love teasing you." He pinched his cheek, the dark haired beauty ready to bite at his hand. Liam pulled away quickly and looked at him surprised.

"Someone's feisty." He smirked and licked his lips.

Zayn gave him a look before walking to the front to pay for Liam's suit so that they could leave, the brunet gathering all of their things together and neatly folding the suit before bringing it to the tailor. He stood beside his husband and placed a hand on the small of his back, Zayn leaning against his side while waiting for the golden credit card to give the man the money.

****

A small filler 🤪