Frozen Discovery

The silence was quite creepy to me. Whatever Kloe has done to me, it has certainly blew the positive feelings away.

I shook as the silence was broken by a knock at the door.

"Hey. I figured that you might need some therapist." Shanon mumbles.

"Ha ha. Very funny.". Shanon strides towards the window, staring into space.

"Shanon?" I ask, confused on why instead of comforting me, she was looking distracted. But as I said this, her hands suddenly burst into flames and her turning into anger.

"That's why you came here!" she screamed, fury flooding her amber eyes. "You came to spy on us! So that can run back to the ice palace and report to your queen.".

"There's an ice palace?".

"You know what? I'm done with you. It's all over." she tells me. As she gracefully glides out of here, the flames die down. I sit in silence on my bed until another figure came in.

"Kloe?"

Put your hand on the bedpost!" she insisted. Before I could protest, she furiously slammed my palm on the post. A few seconds later, she slowly removed her hand from mine, satisfied that I chose to keep it there. Then there it was. Kloe's first smile in ages. It was gradually growing as she said,"Come meet me by the stables tomorrow." She rose to leave. I glanced back at my hand, a huge wave of shock hitting me.

By then time Kloe was in the doorway she gave me a grin and said,"Let it go.".