Plan A

The first I do is to look around me. It's just... glass. Elsa was no longer beside me. I hope she's alright. I then do a few knocks on the glass, waiting for a response. Nothing happens. I try soothing my empty stomach, which was now acting like some baby kicking to get out. It. Hurts. A. Lot. A few seconds later, I'm screaming for anybody. Elsa. A stranger. I wouldn't have even minded if it was Aisha or Alpha. I just had to get out.

"Let me out! Please!" I yelled, my voice cracking up a bit. I hear a door open, so I finally keep quiet. There's footsteps outside my cage and I can see a blurred figure in front of me.

"Subject 5 has awoken." a man reports. Where was I? Perhaps I was in a lab. The guy seems to be dressed in a white lab coat, I'm a subject...

A creak from above me snaps me out of my thoughts. The lid is open! A few satchets are dropped in before the lid closes again. Great. When were they going to come back?

The man walked off. I decided to look at the packets. One says water, then another says chicken. What!? Then I realise that these are the only ones that were dropped in. So, for lunch, I have some kind of water gel and very dry chicken. I'm still not satisfied but I eat it anyway. It was either that or loads more starvation, which I couldn't live with. By then, I have fallen asleep. Perhaps it was...

By the time I open my eyes, shock shoots up my spine. I was certainly right about being in a lab. I'm in one of those huge tubes that I think are used to x-ray cancer people. There are people all around me; their eyes glued to their computers.

"Hello?" I call, hoping to get attention. The attempt fails.

"Subject 5 shows no sign of extraordinariness, so we should should let it go." one of the people says. "By the way, have anyone found subject 1 yet?". The scientists shake their heads. Then they all look at me.

"She could be hiding something. It's too early to release her!" a woman tells everybody.

'Plan A, leg it. Don't look back.' my mind tells me. I hope it'll work. The table I was on starts moving out of the tube, which was great since I was getting mildly clausaphobic. By time it was done, I leapt off the table and ran for it. Ice began to spread everywhere, but I didn't care. I had to get out of here. I heard yells behind me, but they were far away. I might actually get out of here! But then I feel two hands snatch me and I was thrown onto a shoulder.

Plan A. Epic Failure.