Let It Go

• Dedicado a Disney's Frozen

To my suprise, Kloe was already by the stables by 5am.

"Hey." she said casually. I glanced around us. There nobody anywhere.

"Um, you're quite early...". Kloe shrugs and heads towards a white horse.

"This is Diamond, a stolen horse of the ice people.". She advances to the other white horse. "You'll be riding Winter.". Winter stared at me, like she was getting to know me.

"Why are we doing this?" I enquired. Kloe gives me a grin.

"We're going to a place where we can let it go.". I knew she meant about our ice powers. I remembered back to yesterday where the frost had began to cover my bed.

Feeling unsure, I said,"Do you even know how to get there?". All she does is to nod while she prepares Diamond. I try to copy her, failing to do anything right at all. Kloe snorts at my attempt.

"Are you ready?" Kloe said, giving me reasurring glances.

"Well...". I've only had one horse-riding lesson, and that taught me how prepare a horse (which I forgot about the next day). So really, I wasn't ready.

"Oi! Whatcha think you're doing!?" a man yelled.

"We need to go. Now!" she cried, whipping the reins of the horse. I copied her, finally succeeding in something. I assumed Winter had some kind of relationship with Diamond, since my only job was to keep on and stay balanced. A fireball flies past me and it almost singes my hair. I hurriedly glance at Kloe, who was sitting backwards on her horse. She flings her hand towards the guard who immediately froze over with ice. He looked like an ice sculpture when this finished.

"Come on! Try use your powers for once!". I give her a quick smile before glaring back at the group of guards on horses. The ones at the front freezes over at my glare, causing chaos for the rest of the guards. Kloe laughs as she raises her hand, snowflakes drifting off from it. I do the same thing, pleased to see snowflakes too. Kloe started whooping, which started to get on my last nerves. "Come on, Winter!" I called, hoping that she would move faster. I heard hooves behind me. I whipped my head round to discover that one of the guards had made it. I try blowing in his face. He also freezes over, which gets a cheer from Kloe.

"If you didn't do anything, he'd have taken you! Or worse.". I whip the reins again, getting satisfying results from my horse.

"We're almost there!" Kloe yelled joyfully.

"Wait, WHAT!".

"You'll be fine. Now just go straight ahead!". My stomach churned with fear. Almost there to where? As I looked down, frost began to spread on the plain land. I try to ignore it. The castle isn't visible anymore, which meant we went a long way. And when we continued, we have hit some kind of wall and the space warbles. Just then, everything is different.