Faliure

I try punching and pinching my carrier but they seem to be very strong against it. As we enter a door, I find 5 cages. Ice people! They were after me! I shudder at the thought of their probable plan as I'm then thrown into my cage. I'm back.

"Hey, tell me where I am!" I ask quickly before they shut the lid. There's a little bit of silence before I get an answer.

"Can't answer that, princess." the man says. He sounded about my age. The guy leaves. I mumble forbidden words under my breath. I mean like, who did he think he was to start calling me 'princess'?

The hours tick by as I waited for someone else to come in. No one did. I began to sing songs to myself as loud as possible. Once I was halfway through the 6th time I was singing 'Chandelier', a person finally marched in and slammed on my box.

"Please! Stop!" a man yelled. It certainly didn't sound like the same guy who carried me. He sounded older. A lot older...

"If you continue with that rubbish, we'll be forced to knock you out!"

"What, so you're not a fan of Sia? That's a shame." I say jokingly, forgetting that the man could see my relaxed smile easily. I hear a pound on my box before a needle from behind sticks into my neck. And the last thing I saw was... was nothing.