Wolves and Princesses

The sky was now cloudy white, snowflakes falling in flurry to the ground. I couldn't see much ground, seeing that it has been replaced by a blanket of snow. A thick one.

"Ooh! Look over there? That small dot's probably the castle,". All I could see was a terrifyingly dark forest that I knew we had to enter. "We just have to go through that forest and-"

"And what? Kill some wolves? It's like you people never stop." a low voice grumbled. I glance round quickly to see dark figures approaching. They were certainly not people...

A bark roars into our ears, causing the horses to haywire.

"Go go go, now!" Kloe commanded. It takes a few seconds before Winter follows my command to go.

"Wolves!" I screamed with all my might. There was no time to consider the fact I have seen talking wolves, seeing that they could attack any moment.

"Wait, stop!". As if the horses understood the wolves, they paused and turned to what I can call a horse-sized wolf.

"Please don't hurt us," I whimpered. "We just wanna get to the castle! We're not hunters!". The wolf inspected me and Kloe for a bit before bowing his head.

"My ladies. Sorry for the suprise. I feel ashamed.". I raise an eyebrow.

"I am Prince Furtus and I believe you are Princess Mora and Princess Kloe."

"My name is Jessica, not Mora." I corrected him.

He gives soft laugh before stepping nearer.

"Come, let me lead you to your home. To one of you, your future kingdom.". We both silently squealed at each other as we travelled towards the castle.