Because of me

Sasha's room was empty, so I guess she was exploring. So I went to enter my room, just to find Mary pacing up and down my room. She was quite quick for a woman like her. She saw me as I entered, but she's not smiling.

"Dear! Come here. There's another gathering to attend to.". I find myself groaning as my response. Now I know why princesses want to be free. 

We start trying on a flurry of dresses, shoes and tiaras and it takes us about an hour before we find the 'perfect' combination. This time though, my dress is a blue maxi dress that is wrapped round with trails of sparkling fur. My tiara is a glass one with blue gems and I'm also fitted with matching shoes.

"Someone will escort you very soon." she hurriedly tells me after we're finished. She leaves the rack in my room before running out. Kloe runs into my room, panting like she's been in a marathon.

"Come on! Let's go!".

"Escort?" I ask.

"Just forget him!" she snaps. I'm suddenly confused on why everybody is so rushed.

Kloe carries on dragging me through the same corridors we used to get to the Great Hall. I think I better take notes of this...

My thoughts are suddenly disrupted as I hear a pair of doors slam open.

"She's here, Mother." Kloe says, leading through the cheering crowd.

"What's going on?" I hiss. Kloe just ignores me and takes me to the throne. Alpha is placed on the floor, absolutely smouldering at me. Then I see why. Midia has now been tied to the wall, gagged and bounded like Kloe was.

"My daughter, Princess Mora, will now choose a punishment for that joker who hurt her deliberately during training!" she yells, pure anger taking over her body. There's booing and hissing at Midia before silence coats the Hall.

"My punishment is... will be the same as Alph-".

"Sorry dear. You can't choose the same punishment as a person currently has." she sighs. "Off with her head!". She points vigorously at Midia.

"No!" I scream as the crowd starts roaring. I glance all around me. Sasha was in horror at this. Some people were now crying. Her family. Alpha was sat in horror too. As she made an attempt to hug her friend, Aisha flung out her hand and ice stuck her foot the floor. I guess she was powerless to the Queen's powers. The last person I looked at was Midia. No. The body of Midia. I was too late her head has already been cut off, so now I was looking at my first corpse ever. I really hoped it would be my last too.

Because of me, Midia's dead. And I couldn't stop it.