Hidden Nature

I immediately start storming out of the room. There are people who are still cheering. There are people who are confused on my reaction. But I didn't care about any of them. I'm just focused on Midia's family. There was a mother, a father, 3 really young kids and an older girl. The parents were sobbing. The kids were silent, probably confused on what was going on. The girl had a smouldering face on at me. "Revenge(!)" she hissed as I got nearer. The mother, probably registering the short distance between us, leapt out at me like a predator. She screamed misunderstandable words at me. I flung my arms out to shield me, getting a gasp from the crowd. I thought they were thinking I was a coward for doing that. But as I gradually put down my arms, shock runs through me. I have frozen the woman. There she was, an ice statue. The girl was now standing in horror. I began to run out now.

Even after a comfort session or two with Kloe and Sasha, I still couldn't forgive myself. Although, I did find out that Kloe made a sundial in her room that told her the time. That answers the question about her knowing it was 5 am. What can I do tomorrow? After I've harmed two people, I'm guessing that there might be a miniture rebellion against me. I'm sure it will only grow bigger, until they can kill  me without being killed themselves. Well, that's if there is a rebellion against me. Then it hit me. Maybe I should give in to my curiousity  and see the Healer. Get her to tell me her secrets. Then and there, my thoughts came to peaceful halt as I finally fell asleep.

I'm walking through the dark forest, fear clogging up my heart. Then there's a rustle, making me screech. There's a muffled yell. I start advancing towards the noise, wondering who it could be. I continue adventuring towards the source of the call. Could it be... No, it can't be. She would have left the woods ages ago. But I see what it is. Or, who it is...

"Elsa?" I cry as I sit up abruptly from my sleep. I couldn't believe it. How? Why? Just... I didn't get this dream. I really didn't. Another thought struck me. The Healer. I had to see her. The route to her cave was the only one I could remember. Lucky me. I took a quick shower again before I setted off to find her. I then encountered a new problem. How do I get out?

It felt like I've been wondering about for hours on end. Before, I was happily curious on where I could end up. Now, I'd smash one of these ice walls just to get out. And I meant that really well.

"Excu-, your Highness! Please forgive me.". The voice belonged to a young small girl, only about 8 years old or so.

"It's alright." I say, relieved to find that she doesn't plan revenge on me.

"Are you lost?" she asks. I sheepishly nod, but she gives me a grateful smile. "I thought I was the only who was lost. My name's Nancy, just so that you know.". She then hisses something about abbreviations under her breath. It takes me a few seconds before I understands what she means.

"Hey, I don't care how you speak. As long as it's positive." I tell her. A smile widens on her face as she tells I'm the nicest person she has ever met.

I'm finally outside, thanks to Nancy's instructions. I see the cave get bigger and bigger as I got nearer. I hope I wasn't going to disturb her. When I finally got to the entrance, I had to rethink this whole thing. Was this a good idea? Would the Healer be angry that I have disturbed her unnecessarily? What would the Queen do if she found out about what was happening? Would she shout 'Off with her head!' at me? Nevertheless, I entered. The same scent of herbs hit me, and there was the Healer. Only, she has now removed her hood to reveal an old, dark-skinned woman, running her gnarled hands through her greyish-brown hair. By the time she caught my gaze, she starts scrambling for her hood.

"Don't, please!" I demand. She follows my order, calming down afterwards.

"I'm Tarla, otherwise known as 'the Healer'." she explains. I give an acknowledging nod.

"Princess Mora." I answered back as politely as I could. The Healer, or actually Tarla, stood up to perform a curtesty.

"I remember serving you yesterday! What is it now?"

"I just need healing with this scar. If I knew about your past, you'd have healed it.". She raises an impressed eyebrow at my hopefully good explanation. Luckily, she doesn't argue against my enquiry.

"I don't come from here. I'm from the secret kingdom of nature. Queen Aisha stole me away from Queen Flora of the nature people. I was kept here. I was told not to escape. I was forced to heal only.". A tear slid down her cheek as she told her story. Now I get why she was so covered up last time, why she wasn't permitted to answer my questions.

"I'll help you." I whispered. She gave me a grateful smile as I turned round to leave.

"Good luck." she says. I then remember Nancy. She was more different to the ice people and this nature woman. Her hair was was actually a bluish-black. Water was the first that hit my mind. There was a lot of things Queen Aisha has tried to hide. She is going to tell me what's going on soon, seeing that mothers don't lie.